Getaway

Lee's POV

"Put me down!" I screamed as Lester had me tossed over his shoulder as he spun me around.

"Shut up." He smacked my ass as he spun me some more.

D and Landin came into the room screaming with a small chocolate cake in hand. "Happy birthday Leelee!!" They screamed.

Lester finally put me down with a smile on his face. "Happy birthday again babygirl."

"Thank you." I smiled looking at everybody.

D and Landin looked to each other with a weird look on their faces before they looked at Lester. "Get her." Landin said.

Before I knew what was happening Lester had grabbed me and pinned me down on the bed while Landin and D stood over me

"Sorry girly, it was the boys' idea." D spoke while laughing.

She opened the cake and Landin grabbed ahold of it before slamming it down on my face. I screamed as I felt the warm icing hit my face. I just knew it would take forever to get that shit out of my lashes. And even worse was the fact that they were doing this shit at 6 am!

Everybody laughed as I got up and ran to the bathroom to wash this bullshit off my face. I wasn't mad that they did it but I was mad that I had to spend my morning cleaning icing out of my hair and lashes.

I heard the three of them outside the door playing and running around like little ass kids. It's crazy how I was the youngest person in this house but I always felt like I was surrounded by toddlers.

"Baby hurry up!" Lester yelled from the other side of the door.

"Hush!" I yelled back. "Y'all got that shit in my hair!"

It took me almost thirty minutes to get all that gunk outta my hair and I was pissed. Aniyah did me a fresh wet and wavy install for my birthday and I had to scrub my lace so hard that the makeup smudged so my lace was no longer giving that invisible look it needed.

I rolled my eyes as I finally came out of the bathroom. I walked into the room to see Lester was finishing up packing his bags. We were going to Miami for a week for my birthday. Our flight was for 9 am and now with this bullshit they pulled we were behind.

I didn't say anything to Lester as I grabbed a pair of leggings and a long-sleeved sweatshirt because I knew it would be cold on the plane. I got dressed and sat in front of Lester's mirror trying to fix my lace before we had to go.

"Are you as excited as I am babygirl?" Lester shouted while walking around the room all happy.

"Yep." I spoke in a dry tone.

He stopped and gave me a dirty look. "I know you not mad about that shit." He sighed looking annoyed.

"I'm not." I said while trying to blend the makeup.

"Ight bruh, don't do this shit today Lee." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not doing nothing, but why would y'all think that was a good idea to throw fucking cake on my hair?" I looked at him through the mirror.