The Mall

Reed was back at the bar, having Kurogiri wrap her arms in bandages from the experiments when Giran walked in with a scarred male and a blonde girl. Reed looked at them curiously before looking at Shigaraki.

"Kurogiri, get rid of these two. I can already tell that they're trash. A brat and a guy with no manners." Shigaraki said.

The scarred man looked at Reed causing her to shiver.

"Well, I can see that you already have a brat." Reed frowned, as she unconsciously activated her quirk.

"Reed, calm down, and Tomura they came all this way, the least we can do is hear them out. Plus this broker is respected in the underworld, they're bound to have some potential." Kurogiri stated.

"Well, like it or not, you guys still owe me a finder's fee. I guess I can introduce them." Giran pointed to the blonde girl with space buns.

"She looks like an adorable high schooler, but she is actually a suspect in a series of deaths where the victims bled out. So far her name and face have been kept out of the media."

"I'm Toga! Himiko Toga!" She introduced herself.

"I want to be Mr. Stainy, I want to kill Mr. Stainy!" She was beginning to freak Reed out.

"C'mon Mr. Handyman, please let me join!"

Reed was honestly kinda scared of her.

"Is she crazy?!" Shigaraki asked.

Giran shrugged, "She can hold a conversation for the most part." He then pointed to the scarred man.

"This guy hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he's taken Stain's ideologies to heart."

"I don't like this. Is the group really committed to the hero killer's mission? I can't imagine that you are if you're going to let this little psycho join you. Plus you already have a brat." He said as he looked at Toga and Reed.

"Grow up, she may be a psycho but at least she knows how to introduce herself to people, and Reed's been here since she was five." The scarred man looked at Reed with interest.

"Don't stare at her, what's your name?" Shigaraki asked.

"I'm going by Dabi right now." He answered.

"No, I want your real name." Shigaraki demanded.

"I'll tell you when you need to know it. In any case my new purpose is to carry out Stain's mission." Reed shook her head and looked at Kurogiri.

"This is going to get ugly." She said as she took the pill and glass of water from Kurogiri before hiding behind him.

"That's not what I asked you, patchwork. Why does everyone talk about Stain?!" Shigaraki began standing up,

"Every day, that's all anyone talks about!"

"No, Tomura, don't do it!"

"You two are done!" Shigaraki reached his hands out to grab the two newcomers, causing them to do the same. Kurogiri quickly used his quirk so they wouldn't hit each other.

"Please calm yourself Tomura. If we want to be realized then we have to increase out numbers. Now that we are in the spotlight we need to take chances." Kurogiri moved next to Shigaraki,
"You must use them, and the ideologies Stain left behind to your advantage." Shigaraki pushed Kurogiri and got up.

"I'm out of here."

"Take your jacket!" Reed shouted as she threw him a hoodie, which he caught.

"Reed, it's time for you to go to sleep." Kurogiri told the young girl, causing her to groan.