End of Heroes

It was a sunny day and the League of Villains were facing a monster.

Twice began talking when suddenly he felt like he was going to throw up.

"Really Jin? Gross." Toga said when she began coughing up black sludge.

"Now that I've got your attention, let's have a little chat." A voice said as the villains disappeared one by one.

A couple of seconds later, they appeared in a room filled with giant tubes that contained nomus.

"Where are we?"

"What is all this?" Dabi asked as he looked around.

"Nomu? They don't look like any that I've seen before."

"Dabi, I'm impressed you could tell the difference. You're right, these are nothing like the old ones. They're called high-end. We'll have to use more of Reed's power to activate them." The person in the chair swiveled around and revealed himself.

"Good timing, I've been looking for you. There's something I need you to duplicate." Shigaraki said.

"Hello Shigaraki. I'm sorry I brought you here through transmission, but I prefer to keep my location a secret, besides Shigaraki, your faces are all new to me. Much like Giagantomachia, I'm a close aide to All For One. I'm Daruma Ujiko, I came up with that name myself, you like it?"

They all just stared at him, not saying a word as he explained why he brought them.

"I brought you here to see what All For One saw. I need to make sure that you're worthy of receiving the fruits of my labor, because so far, I'm not impressed. A twenty year old hanging with the dregs of society, what can you show me to change my mind, Tomura Shigaraki? The fact that I let you borrow Reed is huge in itself. Don't expect me to lend her to you anytime soon."

The villains were confused as to what Reed had to do with anything, but Shigaraki just stared at him.

"I don't really remember much before I met you and sir. But I've thought about what happened that day." Shigaraki went on and on about his vision and after he finished, Ujiko laughed.

"You sound like a child playing a bad guy, I'm surprised you got through it with a straight face. Ah, why not? I'll help you, but only if you can back that speech up with action."

Toga buried her face in the blue mask that was around her neck and looked at Shigaraki.

"Your plan sounds kind of deranged. I mean, are you going to destroy everything I love?"

Shigaraki didn't move his sight from the doctor and spoke, "There is always room for my comrades, live how you want."

Toga cheered and Ujiko laughed again.

"You passed the test with flying colors!"

"Hold on, you were testing me?"

"Apologies. I was always going to work with you, I just needed to make sure the powers go to the right hands." Ujiko got up and went to a door and put a pin in. The villains followed behind and gasped when they looked inside.

It contained the tubes that the nomu were in, but this time the tubes had kids in them.

"Is that Reed?" Toga asked as she walked up to one of the tubes. The familiar girl was just floating inside, her eyes glazed over and a mask of her mouth and nose.

"Ah, yes, these kids are some of my best work and they will be the ones to end hero society. Currently, they hold the power that will be transferred to Shigaraki once he proves himself."

Shigaraki looked at the Doctor with a slight glare, "I still have to prove myself?"

"Well, not just you, your comrades also. They are too weak. If you can get Gigantomachia to acknowledge you, then everything will be yours to use, including these kids."

Shigaraki smiled, "Sure, but was the self indulgent act really necessary?"

"Well, I'm not going. I have a strong ally in mind. Do you object?" Dabi asked.

"No, I can't wait to meet him." Shigaraki replied.

"Well then Dabi, I'd be glad to let you test out a high-end nomu. I'll let you borrow Reed for the day too."

"Gladly." Dabi replied.

After a few more words were exchanged, the villains were sent back to prove themselves.

It was the beginning of the end for heroes.