Double Digits

Everything was in chaos.

Reed was still crying. Shigaraki was still yelling.

During all that, nomus appeared through different warp gates.

"Edgeshot, I thought you took out Kurogiri?!" Gran Torino yelled.

"I did, it isn't him!"

Suddenly, Bakugo and the League of Villains coughed up black sludge and they disappeared, only to reappear in a clearing.

"What was that?!" Bakugo yelled.

Reed was next to him. She stood up and held onto his shirt to stabilize herself.

"Yucky." She mumbled.

"That was gross." Toga said while sticking her tongue out.

"Sir." Shigaraki said.

Bakugo looked at Reed and then saw the looming figure that approached them.

At the same time, Momo, Todoroki, Kirishima, Midoriya, and Iida, were hiding behind a wall, frozen from the sheer pressure of All For One's presence.

"So, you've failed once more, Tomura. Don't feel discouraged, start over as many times as it takes. I am here to provide you with help. All of this is for you and the others." All For One said.

Bakugo glared at the man before feeling Reed's shaking hand gripping his shirt.

"Oh, my sweet Reed, come here." He gestured towards the young girl with his arms open as if he was waiting for a hug.

"Is Reed Kaido?" Kirishima asked his friends quietly.

"I think so." Todoroki answered.

Bakugo looked down at the girl who looked terrified before she eventually let go and ran towards the man.

All For One bent down and scooped her up like the child that she was. Reed then laid her head down on his shoulder and faced the side. She noticed a head of green and red hair peeking out from behind a wall causing her to lift her head and squint.

Midoriya and Kirishima, I think. Why are they here?

The two boys quickly hid behind the wall again, breathing heavily.

"What? Did you see something?" Momo asked frantically.

"We just made eye contact with Kaido, or Reed." Kirishima said.

"Her arms..." Midoriya mumbled. He had seen the amount of blood that was coating her arms. It wasn't natural.

"Ah, there you are." All For One said.

All Might flew in causing a gust of wind. All For One covered Reed's head as some debris flew up.

"Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?"

Reed tensed, but All For One just patted her back to calm her down.

"I'll have you return my student, All For One!"