Unexpected Heroes

The hallway suddenly began disintegrating at a fast pace. All the heroes were shocked and quickly moved out of the way.

"Get out of here!" Gran Torino yelled as he took Present Mic and got out of the way.

~

"The hospital! The kids..." Midoriya exclaimed as the other hero students turned to look with shocked faces.

The entire city was turning to dust due Shigaraki's quirk.

~

"Wait, the kids!" Present Mic yelled as Gran Torino carried them away.

"They're dead! All of them!" The doctor yelled out.

~

"We didn't get the kids! They were at the center with Shigaraki." Present Mic yelled over the earpiece.

Everyone paused and became frustrated. One of their priorities was to get the kids, and they're gone.

"Get the civilians out, now!"

Everything was descending into chaos. The heroes were running, they were losing the signals with the other teams.

And Shigaraki was at the center of it all, standing next to the kids' bodies.

~

In the air, Endeavor spotted Shigaraki, at the same time, Kotori activated her quirk and woke up, making the other kids wake up too.

"What's going on?"

"Where are we?"

"Woah, is that the sky?"

Endeavor hadn't seen the kids, and sent a powerful wave of fire to Shigaraki. A kid with black hair and pale blue eyes saw and quickly activated his quirk, making a force field around him and his friends.

"What's going on?" A girl with brown hair and hazel eyes asked.

"The heroes... they're trying to defeat Tomura..." Kotori said.

The other kids looked at her confused, but she turned to them with determination.

"We have to help! If we help them, then we won't have to be stuck here anymore! We'll be able to see the stars and everything else!" The kids looked at her with sparkling eyes when she mentioned the stars.

Above them, Endeavor looked shocked to see a purple force field and the kids alive. He reached for his earpiece as Shigaraki and him began to fight,

"Is anyone there?! I'm fighting Shigaraki where the hospital once stood. The kids, they're alive, and awake. They're under some kind of force field! If anyone can help me and come to my location without touching the ground then come immediately!"

As Shigaraki was about to grab Endeavor, multiple chains wrapped around the pro hero's torso and tugged him back as an explosion went off where he stood.

"Mister, you are really heavy!" A girl with white hair and purple eyes exclaimed.

Endeavor looked back and was shocked to see the kids standing and looking at him with blank faces. He looked back at Shigaraki and launched himself at him.

A boy with black hair and amber eyes looked at his friends with scared eyes.

"Tomura's trying to get One For All!"

Kotori knew that Midoriya was probably there and she looked at her friends.

"A kid with green hair and freckles is the new holder!" Kotori exclaimed.

Shigaraki launched himself and the kids screamed.

"He's getting away!" A boy with blond hair and light brown eyes exclaimed.