Pinpoint

Finals were coming up, and to say that Reed was screwed is an understatement. She had absolutely no idea what was happening in class. To make things worse, she was ranked dead last in the class, even with the pencil Shigaraki gave her.

"Reed, that's not how you hold a pencil." Kurogiri told the blonde girl. Reed looked at her hand, which was holding a pencil in a fist.

"But it's easy like this." Kurogiri sighed and tried correcting her hand, but it didn't work.

"Your handwriting is bad because you hold your pencil like that." He said. Reed looked at her handwriting on the worksheet. To her, it was perfectly eligible, to others, it looked like chicken scratch.

"I can read it." She mumbled. Kurogiri sighed again and took out another worksheet.

"Alright then, let's continue with math."

~

"Ok, time's up, put your pencils down." Reed put her pencil down as she watched Mr. Aizawa collect the tests. When he got to her, he looked at her paper and raised a brow before looking back at the girl. He just shrugged off her terrible handwriting and continued collecting the papers.

~

Ten minutes later, the class found themselves outside, with the UA staff in front of them.

"Why are all the teachers here?" Someone asked. Reed just looked at her feet, waiting for the teachers to explain what was happening.

"I expect many of you believe you have some idea of what you'll be doing."

"It's going to be robots!" Kaminari cheered

"Fireworks, smores, here we come!"

Reed whipped her head to Mina as she heard what she said. Her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Did you say fireworks?" Mina nodded excitedly.

I've always wanted to see fireworks.

A muffled voice started coming out of Aizawa's scarf, breaking Reed out of her thoughts, "Actually we're going to be changing it up." Principal Nezu said as he popped out of Mr. Aizawa's scarf.

"Huh?!"

"Due to the recent villain attacks, you students will be fighting us!" Many of the students looked at the teachers with wide eyes.

"What?!"

"Aw man, I thought this was going to be easy!" Kaminari whined.

"First, it's Yaoyorozu and Todoroki against me." Mr. Aizawa announced. He continued going down the list.

"Next is Kaminari, Ashido, and Kaido, against-"

"Me!" Principal Nezu announced as he cut off the tired teacher. Kaminari and Mina cheered,

"We're so going to pass!"

Is he too big for a mouse trap? Reed thought to herself as the teacher's continued to announce the teams.

"Alright, everyone head in and either go to the surveillance room or plan a strategy for your exam.

As Reed was heading in, she felt two arms wrap around her shoulders.

"We don't need to plan, since we're going against the principal!"

"Yeah, he's so small, we'll beat him quickly!"

Reed's eyes sparkled at the confidence her teammates had.

They're so cool!

~

Soon, the three of them found themselves in their testing area.

"Kaminari, Ashido, and Kaido exam begin!" The announcement said. The three of them began walking through the area.

"We're so going to pass!" Kaminari exclaimed. Reed suddenly felt a rumble, so she stood in one place. Suddenly, they began hearing crashes and the buildings began toppling over.

"Run!" Mina screamed.

Mina and Kaminari ran, while Reed crouched down and activated her quirk. She looked forward and saw a line of her electricity on the ground.

She followed the line through the twists and turns before she finally reached crane that held the wrecking ball.

She made eye contact with the principal, who was laughing like a maniac, and shivered.

Scary mouse!

Putting both hands on the crane she activated her quirk and shocked the giant machine. She saw the principal passed out, so she climbed into the tall machine with great difficulty and put the handcuffs on the principal.

"Kaminari, Ashido, and Kaido have passed their exam!" The voice on the speaker said.

"Huh? We did?" Mina said as she tried to catch her breath after running.

"Kaido must've escaped!" Kaminari cheered.

Fireworks! Reed thought happily.

She looked at the principal before shrugging and carefully making her way out of the machine. Even though her face was blank, everyone could see the way her eyes sparkled when she walked into the surveillance room.

"Kaido, you were amazing!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Yeah, you defeated the principal on your own!" Kirishima said.

Reed just looked at them with bright eyes.

"Will I get to see the fireworks now?"