New Discovery Of The Broken

*~Age 9~*
>《Kiyomi's Pov》<

I looked up to Sarutobi Sensei with curiosity glazing my dark eyes.
"I heard there's another Uzumaki in the village Old Man. Who is it, do they know me!?" Now I was bursting with excitement as I jumped around the room.
Just the thought of having another family member somewhere was enough to have me bouncing off the walls but, the Old Man didnt look too happy with my discovery.

"Kiyomi. I know you really want to bond with this boy but...-"
"So its a boy?! Who Sensei?! Is he smart? Does he have red hair? Is he straight Uzumaki? Whos his parents? Does he know about the Uzumaki Clan? Can-"

"Kiyomi!" The Third cut me off. I instantly bowed my head sheepishly.
"Sorry Sensei. Got a little carried away."

He puffed his little pipe again, filling the air with his smoke. It didn't really bother me now. The smell that is.

After spending about a year with him, you get use to it. I just hope Konahamaru doesn't take up his habit like his uncle had.

"As I was saying. You musn't tell this boy of your being an Uzumaki. It must stay a secret. He has a past that doesn't need to be discovered as of yet." The Third continued.

"He is the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi. The Nine Tailed beast."

Jinchuriki! What!?

"It was sealed within him by the Fourth Hokage who died doing so. Now, you mustn't tell him any of this information I have given you understand. It was a decreed set the day it happened."
I nodded my head in understanding.

A Jinchuriki huh? I wonder if he's a strong one?

"Hey Lord Third?" I asked with a massive grin.
"Hm?" He had gone back to some paperwork he had been doing earlier.

"What's the name of this Jinchuriki?"

He smiled slightly, pulling a piece of paper and scribbling down something.

He held up the paper to me with a smile.

"Naruto Uzumaki."

~><~><~><~
I ran down the streets of Konoha. It was teeming with the life of happy villagers doing their own things.
But there was only one target I was in search of.

Naruto Uzumaki.

The name stuck in my head as I then lept on to the roofs of the Village to make a quicker route to the apartment where the Old Man said he lived.

Of course I didnt wait for a full background story on the kid when Sarutobi Sensei tried to tell me. I just really wanted to meet him. Jumping to the passage way to his room, I knocked on the door hurriedly.

I waited for about, 2 full minutes before I realized that he wasnt in. Sighing, I moved on. I found myself at the lake bored out of my mind.

It was my first proper time exploring the Leaf Village without one of Sensei's Anbu guiding me. But I had no doubt one was watching me from afar. "Um? Whos on babysitting duty today?" I asked no one as I paused in place.

An Anbu member came out of hiding and waved. "Miss Kiyomi. Did you need something?" He asked.
His hair was a soft grey that stayed upright and he wore the official Anbu uniform. He reache up to pull off his mask, only to reveal another one that showed only his eyes.