Uzumaki History

I woke up in a seat of a comfy living room.
A small bundle curled on my lap, and anothed wrapped around my legs.

I looked down to see soft white hair cuddled to my chest and another head of light brown hair by my legs.

"Sorry about them. They tend to cling to the nearest thing in grasp." I just smiled as I looked towards Granny Chieko.
She was holding blankets in her arms for the sleeping children.

"Nothing new. My little brother in the Leaf is clingy in his sleep aswell. Oh, and Naruto." I laughed lightly as I remembered always finding him latched to a pillow in the morning. "Definitely Naruto."

She placed a blanket over Haruko and she snuggled deeper into the warmth. Then she placed one over Haruki and I, I tucked it around his small body and he smiled in his sleep.

"He really likes you. Never have I seen him so comfortable with anyone besides his sister and I." I looked to Granny Chieko with a frown.
"Not even with his father or your husband?" She shook her head.
"They're away far to often for him to remember them." She sighed.
"He doesn't understand why his father is away all the time. Or why he never sees his grandfather. He doesn't like that they confuse him each time they visit. Though Haruko does and is far more bright. Always welcoming them back with open arms and smiles. Its all so beautiful." I looked down to the little brunette child with a smile.

"You remind me so much of Naruto. He'd adore you." I whispered softly.
"You always talk of this Naruto. Tell me child. Who is he?" She looked to my shoulder for a while before making a shooing motion.

"Nonsense. Surely she can answer fully. I very well doubt that she is anything but a truthful sweetheart." I gulped.

"Ahh... Naruto is my cousin. Blood cousin to be exact. His Mother was my aunt. The child sent to the Leaf to become the-"

"Nine Tails Jinchuriki." She cut me off. A knowing look in her eyes.

"Ahh yes. Young baby Kushina. The most tempered of the seven children, born in the 15th Generation of Uzumaki main branch. I remember her well." I was stunned for words.

"You knew of Kushina Uzumaki?" She nodded as she took a seat on the sofa opposite me.

"I knew of all the 15th Generation. Right back to the 10th." All of them? So that means-

"You knew my parents." She nodded once. Now with a serious look on her face.

"Yes. Haruto and Emiko Uzumaki. The two eldest of the seven children, born in the 15th Generation of the Main Uzumaki family.
The last two pure Uzumaki born before war."

Haruto. And. Emiko.
My Parents.

"What-What, were they, like?" She smiled.

"Two of the most kind and protective children any Uzumaki knew.
They were together for everything. Even before they found out of their future.

"You see, in the Uzumaki main branch bloodline.
The first two born were separated at birth.
The male staying in the main house while the female child was to stay with the The Second house. My family.
Once they were 10, they were forced to be together and eventually married.
They were to remain together until two kin were produced. A boy and girl.
Where the cycle would happen all over. It was all to keep pure blood of the First Uzumaki alive."

So that's the true meaning of my 'pure bloodline.'

"However. Your parents were the first twins to survive birth. By 5 they were inseparable." She laughed as her eyes glazed over, her mind no longer in the present.