Prison Days;Final Decision

^1 Week Later^
"Alright then, you're all free to go." A guard said as he unlocked the cell door. I was the first out and gave a pointed glare to the lot of them as they left the cell.

The day they were thrown in, I had knocked them all on the head and blew them up for being thrown into a cell.
After I had done that, I healed their wounds and gave them each a massive hug with a thank you to finish it.

A few hours after, Neji was thrown in with us for shouting at the Hokage and threatening the Kazekage without really knowing who it was.

I chewed his ear off and gave him a lump as big as an orange.
Then I hugged him and healed his wound as well.

The next 6 days consisted of unstoppable arguing, whining and fighting.

I had to keep all the rookies away from Neji who would smirk everytime he would rile one of them up.

I had to keep Sakura and Ino at opposite walls for fear they'd kill eachother.

Naruto was kept away from Neji, Sakura, Ino and Shikamaru.
So he was always behind me or I'd just sit on his back if he didn't cut it out.

Shino stayed at my side and barely said anything.

Shikamaru sat opposite to me with Choji and Ino at his sides.

Neji was next to me and Sakura next to Shino.
So it basically went like this in a semi circle;

Bars, Neji, Me and Naruto, Shino, Sakura, Choji, Shikamaru, Ino, Bars.

Kiba had come by on the third day complaining how bored he was and wished he could be thrown in here too...

He ended up next to Shino who had to trade places with Sakura because she didn't like the smell of Akamaru.

So then it was;

Bars, Neji, Me and Naruto, Kiba and Akamaru, Shino, Sakura, Choji, Shikamaru, Ino, Bars.

Our Sensei came by everyday to remind us of all the training we were missing out on.

Gai Sensei came by with updates on Lee and Hinata.

Kurenai Sensei came by with a whole bunch of food which Asuma Sensei would have eaten half of.

Kakashi Sensei found it funny and ended up taking a bunch of pictures saying that these were good memories. Yep, good old prison days!

As soon as we were all out where our Sensei were waiting, I told them to get against the wall.

Doing so, I took Kakashi Sensei's camera and took a picture.

~Time Lapse~

The thing I was dreading most while I was in that cramped cell.
Facing the Old Man...

"Ahh... hey old man." I greeted slowly as I opened the door. His glare had me frozen in place.
To think, the only glare that actually scares me is from the Old Man I consider my own Dad.

Yeah, you can call me His adopted Granddaughter all you want.

He's always been like a Father to me.
Though I don't remember my own.

"You've finally come to visit hmm?" I gulped as I stepped through the door and sat infront of him.
He brought his pipe to his lips, his glare still fixed on me.

"You've caused quite the stir up within this years rookies. Along with some other Genin teams. For example:
The Rain Genin. A single Stone Ninja. All four were Genin who dragged along their Sensei to try and convince me that you should be in final round. Claiming you couldn't have lost to anyone." I scratched the back of my neck.