Past Regrets and Hidden Blames

I sat staring up at the cresent shaped moon that perched lazily in the sky.

Mocking me with its lack of problems as it hung there.

My mind was drifting to a past time I regretted admittedly.

^Flashback^

I was slouching against the walls. Pressed tightly into a corner. I was deprived of chakra from the days immense training.
My dark chakra was working at healing all the wounds I had gotten today.

Orochimaru was standing infront of us. 4 of his minions flanking his sides while Yuko and her Father stood protectively before me.

I was shaking in fear as I stared into the eyes of the snake.

I saw a kunai being catapulted towards my shaking frame.
Both attempts from Yuko and her Father at stopping the kunai failed as it buried itself deep into my skull.

The force throwing me to the wall before I was sliding to the ground.
Lifeless.

"Kiyomi!" I was shaked awake by a mans face close to my own.

A worried emotion etched to his features. His eyes swirled with adrenaline, worry and a need to protect.

Yuko was fighting off two of the newcomers who had decided to strike.

"Thats it kid. Now lets get this done. Come on!" He spun to fend off an oncoming bombard of kunai.

I slowly lifted myself to my feet and came to stand weakly.

I forced out more chakra then I should've. All in wanting to protect the two Anbu.
"Earth Style;Rushing Lands!" I slammed my palms to the ground and forced my little chakra to pulse out towards the enemy like an earthquake.

It shook them as they lept a few metres back to catch their bearings. By the time they had landed, I had already begun another jutsu.

"Earth Style;Grounds Feast!" I placed a palm on the ground well my other facing them.
The very ground beneath them split open and had swallowed 2 nins before they could register any more.

I quickly lifted my hand from the earth, forcing it to close together like nothing had happened.

By then I was almost completely depleted of any spare drops of chakra.

I fell to my knees, by head slamming back on the wall behind me.

Yuko and Yukio had already began advancing on the enemy.

A clone of Yukio was at my side making sure I was okay.

I could only watch as lashes of water were latched to Yuko as she attacked. Fire covered the space of battle as Yukio took on both Orochimaru and the other enemy Nin.

Yuko was thrown down roughly to the ground and slid to a stop at my side.
Yukio was wrapped up in a tangled mess by the enemy ninja.

The ninja versing Yuko was running towards us.

She sat up tenderly as she began to cough up blood. Her medication wasn't taken today. She heaved out a large amount of blood as the enemy nin closed in.

The Yukio clone took charge infront of the pair of us.

The enemy nin smirking as he raised his long needle. I saw a puff of smoke in the other nins arms where Yukio had been previously.

The needle was pierced right through Yukio's stomach, hitting a vital organ.

"Father!"