Solo Mission;Gato the Fat Piglet

"I've sent Team 7 on a escort mission." I nodded.
"Okay? I'm being told because?" Old Man looked up at me seriously.

"We have reason to believe the bridge builder has a bounty over his head placed by a man named Gato. I'm sending you to observe them only. If Naruto looses control in anyway. I know you can stop him." I raised my eyebrows.
"So, Im not to engage in any battle unless necessary. And if Naruto looses control, I take him out?" The last question had my blood boiling.

"Not take him out Kiyomi. I would never ask that of you. Just be sure he doesn't cause himself harm." I nodded.
"So... knock him unconscious?" That seemed like a good way to put it. Sensei nodded.

I was leaping from tree to tree on the way to the Land of Waves. I wasn't accompanied by Neji, Lee of Gai Sensei because I didn't think it necessary.

Once I got to the water, I ran at top speed to reach there. It was quite silent which was weird. Didn't Naruto and them only leave like two days ago?

I would at least expect Naruto to be making some noise. Oh well.
I jumped into the trees and decided to change into regular civilian clothing.

I pulled my hair into a low ponytail with my bangs left hanging on the sides.
I pulled on a brown, knee length, loose pants with a pale green top with elbow length sleeves.
I added a straw hat on my head and could pass for a traveling civilian.

I was walking around town for a bit before I heard a very familiar voice echoing in the woods.
At a normal pace, I walked to where his voice sounded.

I watched him try to climb up a tree using chakra control before marking his height reached and jumping back to the ground. I remember doing this exercise with Itachi years ago. I think I was 6 and a bit when he taught me this.

I laughed lightly before realising my mistake. His head snapped to me and I lowered my gaze.
"Hey!" I tried to move back and get away before he got to close to notice me. I tumbled back and ended up tripping over a root and falling to my butt.
"Honey Puffs." I cursed.

Naruto was infront of me, trying to look under my hat. I just looked lower.
"What were you doing watching me?" I wanted to knock him on his head for his rudeness but instead, I decided to tease him.
I changed my voice to sound like I was a little kid.

"I-I'm sorry M-Mister. I-I didn't really m-mean to i-intrude." I stuttered. Starting to remind myself of Hinata.

"Huh!? Oh no! Dont worry. It was just a little training hehe." Naruto said.
"Say, whats your name?" Whats my name? Whats my name!?
"I-Im...." Uhh....
"Kako."
Nailed it!
"Kako Tsuki." Brilliant made up name.

"Oh! Im Naruto Uzumaki! A ninja of the Hidden Leaf village. Im gonna be Hokage one day!" I giggled like a little girl would.
"Arent Hokage ment to be the best of the best Ninja?" He seemed to get offended.

I really wanted to see how he would react.
"Yeah well. Once I train and get stronger and older. I will be the best of the best Ninja. Believe it! I'm gonna surpass all the other Hokage and be the strongest of them all. And my Right hand will be my bestest friend. Kiyomi." I giggled again.
"Okay Naruto Uzumaki. I believe you will become Hokage one day. Well, I must go home now. Good luck training." I stood to leave before he stopped me.

"Hey, why wont you show me your face Kako?" Knucklehead.
"I'm not really allowed to. In fact Naruto Uzumaki." I sped over to him in a flash so I was whispering in his ear.
"I'm not even here." I dropped some light smoke bombs I jumped into the closest tree and took off. Like a ghost.

I found myself running towards a wealthy building that just looked wrong in the midst of the wooden houses.
I stopped and jumped into an alley.

This must be the Gato mans house that the old man was talking about.