Unbreakable Bonds

I was soo out of breath. I looked over to see Sasuke in the same condition. Bent over, hands on knees trying to breathe properly.
"Alright." I pant.
"That ones a draw." He smirked before we both fell to the floor. We ended up laying on the grass side by side.

It was fun fighting Sasuke. It was almost like versing Itachi when I was little and he didn't go full out. It was nice.

Damn! I didnt know how hard it was fighting without the help of my Second Warmth and the dark chakra.

"So whats that? 4-3 to me right?" I asked. He nodded his head. Not having caught his breath yet.
It was almost 9 and I didnt really feel like climbing to a tree branch.

Sasuke stumbled to his feet and I smiled up at him. He smirked back before turning.
"Night Sasuke-kun!" I teased as he walked off.
"Night Kiyomi-chan!" He teased back. I shivered.

When did I become popular enough to be called that? I hated those boys who started it.

Morons.

~Sasuke~

Damn! My legs were sore, my back hurt and I think my lungs gonna explode!

Fighting with Kiyomi is such a challenge. Its not bad. Since I know I'm going to pass her soon. I'm not going to be that little kid who needs to be protected from rogue ninja anymore.

Im gonna protect Kiyomi from Itachi. I won't let him hurt her.
After all these years. Shes one of the only people I really want to protect. She's too precious for me to lose.

Its almost like having a sibling again. One who I know won't abandon me or hurt me on purpose. She is nothing like that bastard Itachi.

When I kill him, she'll be safe and I can make sure that she lives. Why couldn't she have been my real sister?

NO!

Then she would have been killed by Him.

I'll get stronger. And I will kill you Itachi.

I'll make sure he cant sever the bonds I have made. With Kiyomi and Naruto and Kakashi. Even Sakura.

I'll kill him.

He'll never break the unbreakable bond.

~Kiyomi~
The moon shone over the training ground I was in. I decided to skip training tonight so I can rest.

My eyes were almost closed when I felt someone watching me.
My second warmth wrapped around me as I relaxed.
"Its no use trying to hide Gaara. I can feel your bloodlust from here." I called out with my eyes closed.

There was a grip on my ankles but it wasn't tight enough to trigger my second warmth to attack.
"Why are you not afraid of me?" He asked with his monotone voice.

I smiled slightly, still not sure whether I'd fall asleep on this conversation or not.
"Because I have no reason to be. Not only can you not crush me with your sand. Nor can your beast actually hurt me. I genuinely have no reason to fear you." I tried to explain. I knew it'd only confuse him more though, and I found that quite funny.

"And before you go round saying you're a monster. I can tell you now that you're not a real monster.
Nor is Shukaku. The monsters are the ones who hurt you and turned you away. They're the real monsters." I was recalling all the times Naruto and I would walk through town and be stared at because of what was in him.

How they called him a monster.

He was an innocent little boy who knew nothing of why he was ever treated that way. Still though. Even with all they said to him.

He still smiled like nothing was wrong. There was a tailed beast inside of him sure.

But Naruto was no monster. He was just a real resilient boy.
No matter what anyone says about him.
I have a bond that'll never break.
I will not be the one to cut any ties I have with him. Ever. He's Family. Fullstop.

Gaara stood still for a moment and I heard a groan in pain. I looked up to see him holding at his head.

I sat up and brought myself to my feet. I walked closer to him but was blocked off by his sand. I didn't want to force my way through so I just stood. Placing my hand on the sand.

'Perhaps Gaara. You and I could be friends one day. Where you could tell me your worries and I would fight them away with you.'

I thought as I watched the sand harden.
"Maybe one day soon I hope." I whispered.

Gaara, is just like Naruto. They are both Jinchuriki who had suffered at the hands of the villagers of their home. The only difference between them was that Naruto found me. And I found him.

I walked away almost regrettingly and lay back down in my previous place. I closed my eyes again.

'Gaara of the Desert. Why does he seem so familiar?'

When I couldn't feel Gaara's presence close by. I fell to sleep on the training grounds. Dreaming of darkness. Being alone again.