Special Entrant

~Next Day~

My feet were sprinting across various roofs in order to reach the Hokages tower.
Jumping to the stairway, I ran through the corridors before throwing the door open.
"Old Man!" I yelled as I stormed in.
He sat with an anime sweat drop as I burst in, as did many other Jounin gathered around him. Well, all but two that is.
One was Sir Asuma, who stood with a smirk and the other was a lady wrapped in a bandage like dress who just smiled at my nickname.

"Uh... sorry for interrupting Old Man Sensei but I really need to ask you something." He looked at all the Jounin before standing and coming towards me.
"Lets us talk outside Kiyomi." He murmured whilst walking past me.

I then turned to the Jonin with a big smile on my face. "Sorry for interrupting everyone. Oh, I'm Kiyomi Kitan by the way. It'll be nice to get to know you all! Bye!" With a small wave I ran to catch up to the third who was walking on the roof quite calmly.

"Thankyou Kiyomi for that slight disruption. It certainly was a win win. However, what did you need to see me about?" My mind went blank as I stared at the faces of all the previous Hokage. Lords First, and Second. The Senju brothers.
Lord Third, The Old Man and of course. Lord Fourth.

The man who saved the village of Konoha by sealing the Nine Tailed beast away inside of Naruto.

"Kiyomi?" My head snapped up towards the Old Man Sensei.
"Oh yeah, do you know where Naruto is? He isnt at his apartment or in town. I cant find him anywhere." Sensei just smiled while puffing out his smoking pipe.
"Yes well. I'd expect that he'd be at the Academy. Learning in school." I cocked my head to the side confused.
"School?"

~Time Lapse~

"Alright kids, settle down. We have a new student joining the Academy today." I waved happily to all my fellow 'pupils' as Sarutobi Sensei had explained.

'Pupils', a group of students under the supervision of the same teacher or Sensei.

The girls all glared at me while some boys snickered.
Then I saw Naruto all the way in the back by himself looking confused.
"My name is Kiyomi Kitan. I come from... um... well..?"

What was I ment to say? I come from Orichimaru's lab?

It confused me for a bit before I shook my head then smiled.
"And I'm bestfriends with Naruto Uzumaki ya know." I smiled.
The entire class looked shocked. Even Sensei and Naruto did.

I just laughed at them all before running to the back and sliding into a seat next to a shocked looking Naruto.
"Hey Naruto. Guess I'm in the same homeroom as you." I laughed. He recovered from his shock and instead nodded with a big smile on his face.

"I didnt think you'd come to school. Since I never seen you before." He grinned.
"Told you I'd see you tomorrow. Besides, Old Man Sensei was real busy."

I noticed all the stares in the room were locked on us as we conversed.
We stopped for a bit, looking back to them.
Even Sensei was watching us with a small smile. Weird and creepy.

"Alright class, back to it." He continued with a bigger smile.
There was a chours of "Yes Iruka Sensei"'s. Then they turned back to face the front.

~Time Lapse~

"I never knew school could be that much fun!" I yelled as I handed half my big stack of books to Naruto.

I found a library today and got any and every book on ninjutsu I could. That was mostly half the whole library!

We were walking to Naruto's place since I didnt want Old Man Sensei to know I wanted to know, well... Everything.

"Why do you want so many books Kiyomi?" Naruto complained while dropping them on the floor of his place.
"These things look to hard to read."  I just laughed before picking up a random book.

'The Tales of a Gutsy Ninja.'

Weird, I didnt even know I grabbed this book.
Opening the cover, I didnt see a library card or anything saying it belongs in the library.

With a smile, I popped it into my side pouch. I'll give it to the owner and have it marked.
I grabbed 4 more decent sized books and shoved them into a side sling bag.
"I'll return those tomorrow after I finish them." I thought to myself before looking back to Naruto.
"Ichiraku? My treat."
His eyes locked with mine before he burst from his previously slumped position.
"Yeah!"

"Here you go, eat up." Ayame smiled as she wiped her hands on her apron. She couldn't believe Naruto had a real friend sitting with him. "Thanks Miss Ayame!"
She laughed at the pair who dug into their meals.
She was so glad that he had found a friend.

And Judging by this girls eating habits. They'll be Best Friends Forever.