To Little Too Late

We were bouding through the trees in a hurry. I expanded my chakra waves to find Sasuke or Naruto.

When I finally found a signature. I only felt Naruto. He was near someone with really dark chakra.

My chest began to burn as I got closer to Naruto. I could feel the Heaven curse mark acting up as I drew closer.

We landed on a branch to a clear opening.
I was watching Sakura being beaten in the head by some boy with a musical note on his forehead protector.

I looked further to see Lee laying almost unconscious staring at Sakura in pain.
Wondering how he let her be hurt.

Further back, there was a dark chakra emitting from within roots of a tree.

Just as I was about to move towards it. Three people rushed into the clearing.
"Ino?" Sakura asked in astonishment. I saw that Asuma Sensei's team had come to help.

Shikamaru dragging Choji out while the blonde girl with purple on stood in front of Sakura protectively.

I menatlly cursed them but thanked them as well. I jumped from the tree and towards Lee who had his eyes scrunched up in pain.
"You are such an idiot Lee." I muttered as I tried healing him.
"No Kiyomi. You must take care of them first." I followed his finger that was pointing towards the tree.

Under there lay Naruto and Sasuke. Both with wet cloths over their foreheads. I could see Sasuke was burning up while Naruto looked dead beat.

I left an energy booster next to Lee and instructed that he take a sip every 5 minutes for 30 minutes then rushed over to the two boys.
"Sasuke, Naruto."

I tried to distinguish who I should heal first when I caught a glimpse of Sasuke's neck.

No!

I reached forward to examine it properly.
"The Earth curse mark. Almost as strong as the Heavens but more controlled and tested." I muttered. I placed my hands over his forehead trying to wake him.

Just as I was finishing, I heard Shikamaru grunt. I spun around to see he had almost caught all three of them.
Only they didn't care whether their team mate died or not. So long as they came out on top after this battle.

Once Shikamaru's team were out of juice, I was standing between them and the music team.

The Music ninja now only had the mummy with the music box and the kid-kidder with his whistling hands.
I glared at the pair.

"Shikamaru, Choji, Ino. Leave now. I can handle them." I said lightly to them, my glare still set deadly on the two remaining Music nins who smirked in return. Well, whistles did. I think music box did as well, I couldn't really tell.

"You think you're tough little girl? What are you going to do about this. Its two against one." He sneered. I kept my face clear of any emotion. Not wanting Shikamaru and his team see what I really was.

"Perhaps those are the odds however. Dont go counting yourselves luck. Because that one you're versing. Is me." My voice was cold. Empty of feeling or emotion.

"She's cold." I heard the blonde in purple whisper to her team.
"No Ino. She's protective. These guys were beating on Sakura to get to Naruto and Sasuke. She'll be really mad." I menatlly awwed at Choji's words.
"Yeah. Its gonna be a drag if we stick around to see how angry she is. But, I want to make sure she's okay." Awwwe! Shikamaru! I slightly turned to them with a small kind smile.
"Thanks Chou-chou. Thanks Shika." They just smiled as Choji held his head and Shikamaru smirked.

"Alright. Yous have to leave now. I got this one." With my famous wink and two finger salute to them, I turned back to face the music nins who seemed really annoyed at my little show.