Finding The Taken

*Kiyomi*

I was rushing towards our camp feeling more relaxed. Meditation really did the trick. I felt calm, at peace, at ease-

Until I saw Gai Sensei running from the tent and scooping up Yuma.

I figured something was wrong just as the tent exploded and set out towards Yuma and Gai Sensei.

In a panic, I completed a few handsigns before using water from my canteen.
"Water style;super shark bomb!" A massive sharks head appeared in my summoned water before it swooped down towards the raging fire and swallowed it whole.

The water fell to the floor leaving a soaked Yuma and Gai Sensei. "Yuma, Gai Sensei! Are you alright?" Gai Sensei placed Yuma down with a serious look.
"Lee, Neji and Eran have been taken." My blood ran cold. Taken? What if they were killed!?

"We must find them." I said as I contained my emotions within me.
Now was not the time to lose control and think irrationally.
"Right. First things first. Theres about 5 Ninja surrounding us. Luckily they're only Chunin." Gai Sensei told me while turning to face the woods.

I followed lead, making sure Yuma was between us both. "Yuma, stay put alright?" He simply nodded and pulled out a kunai before taking a defensive stance.
Then they attacked.

~3rd Persons~

Two flew from the surrounding forest with the target in sight. Yuma Hibiki. The little brat whos Father caused them so much grief.

Yuma raised his kunai redy to attack when they were first met head on with a fiery red kunoichi. She easily dodged their weak attacks before sending a fist into their stomachs which had them flying back to where they came from.

Another tried to attack from above before a kunai slashed along his front that had him falling in pain.
Yuma held the kunai to his neck before turning to see Gai engaged in a two on one.

"Leaf Hurricane!" He yelled before a great gust of wind blew through the clearing, knocking the remaining two shinobi out.

~Kiyomi~

Well that was a waste. They weren't even that strong! What a drag!

Gai Sensei was busy interrogating the ninja while I was walking around trying to catch a scent of Lee or Neji.
I was on my third time going round the clearing before I heard Yuma.
"They went this way." He stated confidently. I walked over to him and took a deep breath through my nose.
"How do you know?" I asked as Gai Sensei joined us.
"Because of that."

He pointed to a near invisible marking on the tree. It was in the shape of a lightning bolt.
"Father marked it. Its our way of knowing where the others gone." Gai Sensei nodded before we took off.

~Time Lapse~

We had been going for about 3 hours now and I was only just picking up the scents of Neji and Lee.
Eran kept leaving lightning marks along the tree. How he managed to is beyond me.
"He has a special little blade that hides in his hand. Also Father is quick with weapons." Yuma explained as we kept running forward.

He wasnt making much conversation with me as we ran.
Maybe he really didn't want me here. Was I that unbearable to be with?
"Wait. Look over there." Gai Sensei said halting us. We each stopped on a branch and followed his line of sight.

In the distance was a run down shack that looked like it would collapse at any given minute.
I looked to Gai Sensei who was constructing a plan in his head.
"Kiyomi. Use Neji's biyakugan to find them then we'll devise a plan from that." I nodded while Yuma seemed shocked.