New Addition Uzumaki

"Haruto. Hey. Calm down. Haruto. It was just a contraption." She soothed.

She looked apologetically to the nurse and doctor who were smiling with assurance.

"I'm surprised you aren't screaming Princess. It isn't like a women in labour to just be this calm during pregnancy." The doctor commented as he slowly checked over Haruto's worrying state.

"Right. Well you see. Kushina is supposed to be visting and- Ouch. Sorry little guy." Emiko rubbed gently at her stomach and smiled sweetly.
Sweat building on her forehead, as she tried to bare with the pain.

She then looked to the doctor and squeezed Haruto's hand.
"Anyway, I told her that I would be fine. So she made a bet that I couldn't go without screaming in pain. It was a challenge so. Oooh, that one stung.
I accepted it. Also." She looked to Haruto who was staring at her in worry.

"It should help him to cope better. Being the overprotective man he is." The doctor smiled and walked to the end of the bed.

"Actually, I think I'd rather you screaming out in pain. Mother told me that child pregnancy is the most severe pain one could go through. You being so calm is sort of. Scary." He admitted.

She smiled towards him before there was a rippling pain in her abdomen that didn't feel like a normal contraction at all.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." She whispered continuously.

The doctor was ordering the nurse to get something and do this while another was brought in and placed her glowing green hands over Emiko's stomach.

"Argh." She groaned loudly in pain.
"What's wrong? Why is it so- AAAAHHHHH!" An ear splittng scream wrecked through the little hospital room and shook the place slightly.

"Too late. We have to get it out now." The doctor panicked as he saw the covered head of the child.
"Push Princess." He urged strongly.

Haruto was moved from Emiko's side and she panicked.
"Haruto!? Haruto where are you going!? No!" She saw that the nurse was leading him out and snapped.

"HARUTO! PLEASE DONT GO!" In hearing her plea Haruto pushed the nurse from him and rushed back to her side. Gripping her hand tightly in his own.

"Shh. I'm here. I'm right here." He smoothed down her hair and whispered sweet nothings to her as she cried out.

This birth wasn't like any other that the doctor had seen.

The massive amount of chakra surrounding the child and Emiko could burn. Literally.

He could see the white tuffs of hair on the child but it was blurry.

"Get me Lady Uzumaki!" He ordered as Emiko screamed and cried in pain. It was a pure torturous hell.

"What is it?" The calm voice of Lady Uzumaki broke through the screams.
"What's happening?" Now her voice was demanding immediate attention.

"We don't know what's happening in this birth M'Lady. This level of pain shouldn't be occurring. Even for an Uzumaki birth." He was panicking. Lady Uzumaki regained her calming aura and moved the doctor aside.

"Alright Emiko. I know this hurts a lot sweetie but, I need you to push to get this child out." She was shaking her head.

Not wanting to add anymore pain to this hell.
"Emiko!" She growled.
"If you do not. Your child WILL die." She emphasized the will. Through her tears, Emiko scanned the horror struck face of Haruto. Without say, she gave a massive push.

"That's it Emiko. And another." She gave a scream as she did so.

~Time Lapse~

9 hours, 29 minutes and 37 seconds from the first push.