Mission;Retrieval

While my attention was elsewhere, Orochimaru managed to escape and ended up behind Old Man again this time though, three Leaf Anbu were at my side.

Here was a loud ruckus going on behind me, the sound of metal clashing together in the struggles of a fight but, there were no panic sounds of civilians.
I turned quickly.

Coming to see Sand and Music ninja attacking our own Leaf ninja while the civilians in the stadium seats were asleep.

Genjutsu? A very strong one at that.

"Kiyomi." I looked to the person who called my name.

"Old Man." He was looking at me with a frown, his arms to his side as the kunai in Orochimaru's hand held firmly.
"Naruto has left the village after the Sand Jinchuriki along with Sasuke. Go after them." He ordered. I hesitated.
"But Sensei." I pleaded as I took a small step torwards him.

The emotion in his eye said it all.
"Go Kiyomi. See how long Sarutobi Sensei can last on his own. Without his little Leaf Princess to save him." I glared at Orochimaru with hatred laced in my burning red eyes.

"Go now Kiyomi." I looked back to Old Man, my gaze softening.

Damn.

I took a deep breath of air.
"Don't forget your promise Sensei. You owe me that bowl of Ichiraku ramen." He gave a small smile to which I hesitantly returned.

I turned facing the other way. My words going to the Anbu next to me.
"Please keep Lord Third safe." I told Hiroko who nodded once before I lept off.

I was flying towards the battleground where I had fought with Hiruku earlier.

I saw that a Music ninja was running straight to a Leaf ninja from behind.
Looking for a blind kill.

Landing right behind the Leaf nin, I pulled out Death Reaper and sliced the man into two halves.

"Watch your back. He almost got you." I warned the Procter who looked stunned as I slid Death Reaper back into its sheath.

Without his reply, I ran off for the exit. Seeing that Kakashi Sensei and Gai Sensei had the enemy nin sorted in the stands.

I ran from the stadium to see fights continuing on in the streets of the village.

To think that they were able to get pass a lot of our defence.

That hurt my ego a little.
I mean, everywhere I've been. Past and present. I've been best defence.
Even in Anbu for those few months on special missions.

I kept running through ninja engaged in battle. Helping out the occasional shinobi and civilian trapped under rubble.
Just as I was getting to the gate, I felt two presences beside me.

I pulled out a kunai and jumped on one.
"Princess! Its me! Hold the hell up!" I looked to the ninja under me in confusion.

"Toshiaki? What are you doing here?" Next, my stare went to the other presence I felt.
"Gee. Glad you didn't jump on me Leaf Princess. I wouldn't have called out in time." Now I was dumbfounded.
"Tadao?" He grinned.

I got off of Toshiaki and helped him to stand. Taking note of the Sand Headband with a cut mark right though. I frowned at it.

"The Sand Village and Music ninja are attacking the Leaf. I've been ordered to find Sasuke and Naruto." I untied Toshiaki's forehead protector and pulled mine off my head.
"So your not an enemy in this battle." He smiled as he tucked his old one into his weapons pouch.

"Alright Princess. For you, I'll fight for the Leaf Village in this one battle." I looked to Tadao who was already smiling.

"I already owe my life to you. What you command me to do I'll do." He shrugged. I smiled to the two.