Jiraiya's Findings

"Sarutobi Sensei, this girl is an Uzumaki, no?" I asked as I lifted the kid into my arms properly.
I dared him to tell me otherwise.
This child, she is just like Kushina.

If I have to think back about her temperamental behavior.
That had a bad chill running down my spine.

"Yes Jiraiya, she is. That is the reason Orochimaru wants her. She posses pure blood of the Uzumaki clan the only living direct descendant.
Her blood allows him to mix a series of blood types within her and to have that blood turn to chakra." I nodded slowly. That means.
"Orochimaru was able to mix in the blood of the nine tailed fox then. Thats why it was his chakra surrounding her." Sensei just nodded his head.
"Along with that, she posses the blood of Hashirama Senju. Lord first Hokage." The room fell eerily silent as I soaked in this information.
"Jiraiya, I want you to take Kiyomi out of the village for a few months. That way, Orochimaru wont be able to get his hands on her if he decides to attack again.
Well your gone I will figure out a way to keep her from his clutches." I think my jaw fell to the floor.
"Wait, you want me to whaat!" His icy glare pinned me on the spot. Cant believe it, after all these years only to find it still works on me. A Sanin.

"Jiraiya, I trust she will be safe in your care and also, I will send two of my best Anbu to provide protection.
Orochimaru cannot be allowed to get this girl no matter what." Sensei pointed out. I just sighed, not like I had much of a choice really.

"But this child, she isn't ready to travel from Konoha again." Thats when Sensei smiled.
"Jiraiya, this young child has only lived in Konoha for a little under two years.
She traveled the lands far and wide before she made this her home.
She used to belong with the Organization known as the Akatsuki. Trained by Itachi Uchiha and befriended by all the members from what shes told me. I'm sure she will be fine." I just nodded my head.

"Very well. I will train her in controling the beast's chakra and figure out her elemental uses. In 6 months time we will return." With that being said, I stood with the girl in my arms and turned to take my leave.
"Jiraiya. Be sure to let her see Naruto befroe leaving.
He will surely be in tears." I just nodded my head in understanding.
Naruto.
My God-Son.

I placed the sleeping girl on to her bed in Hiruzen's house where the Anbu directed me. Just then there was a flash of lighting followed by the loud crash of thunder.

She sat up in wake and looked around the place.
"Hey kid. Go back to sleep." I tried but it seems she had other plans.

She rushed to the door, grabbed a coat, a bag and flew out into the buckets of ran that had just come crashing down.
"Urgh, this is going to be a very long 6 months" Instead of following the little brat, I decided to check on Naruto Uzumaki. Son of my former student. Minato Namikaze.

I wonder what led you to fail your son Minato.