Chapter 47

Almost Is Never Enough

Chapter 47

You woke up the next morning lying on Jay's chest, his arm around you. Your legs were entwined and the sheets were barely covering you two. "Morning love," Jay mumbled.

"Morning," you said into his chest.

"That was..." He said, trailing off.

"Amazing," you said, finishing his sentence.

"That's right bitch," he said, laughing.

"Okay, next time you're wearing the handcuffs the whole time." You said, looking up at him.

"Hey, don't hate the player hate the game!" He said.

"Oh I don't hate the game at all...it's just that the player plays a little too rough." You said.

"Well the other player keeps teasing new levels," Jay complained.

"I'm keeping it creative," you said with a laugh.

"No, you're driving me crazy," he said.

"Good to know," you said with a smile. He looked behind you and smiled triumphantly at the bruise he had left.

"What are you smiling at?" You asked him.

"It's gonna hurt for you to sit. You've got a nice bruise," he said.

"Shit. I'm not gonna be able to walk," you groaned.

"Yes!" Jay said happily.

"Since you're very happy about that you can explain to the interviewer why you have to carry me over." You said with a devilish grin.

"Shit." Jay said.

"And this is why you are my bitch," you said with a laugh.

Jay rolled his eyes and kissed you. "Last night proved otherwise," he whispered.

You kissed him back. "I get a do-over," you said.

"Not now babe," Jay said, getting up and getting dressed quickly.

"Jay? I...uh need help..." You said, sitting up in bed.

Jay laughed at you and helped you stand up. "Can you carry me over to the closet?" You asked, embarrassed.

"No problem babe," Jay said, bringing you over there.

You closed the door as a tease and picked out your clothes to wear. You needed to look great for the interview. "How'd you like the heels by the way?" You called out to Jay.

"I loved it! I finally lived my fantasy." Jay said back.

"Fucking me in heels..." You chuckled.

"Hey, don't judge me!" Jay said, a blush creeping up on his cheeks.

You laughed at him and finally got out of the closet, wearing the dress you had worn yesterday for about 10 minutes. "Wow. You look great." He said, his blush now very obvious.

"You're cute when you blush." You said, pecking his cheek.

"Thanks..." Jay said, a little embarrassed.

"Stop being embarrassed." You said, laughing.

"I'm sorry! Can't help it." Jay said. "Let's clean up the room a little bit before we go downstairs, I kind of want to stall."

"Alright," you said, putting the sheets in the laundry basket. Jay went over to the used condom and threw it out, grabbing the broken handcuffs with him.