El'kar's Change

'I can help you El'kar,' Said a voice to El'kar. 'Give in. I can get us out of here.'

"No." El'kar said under his breath.

'Why? What have you to loss? Your brothers are already dead b/c of you.' It said.

"I.....don't.....Alright." He said.

'Good choice,' Is said.

Snake then walked in with an evil and sick smile on his face. El'kar didn't even look up, Snake walked over to him and said,"I am sorry about your brothers. I truly am." Then he just bashed his head with the butt of a gun. Blood began to fall down his face. As the blood poured down his face he just started to laugh.Snake was taken by surprise and just looked at him with slight confusion. Rorschach just sat there laughing maniacally, he throw his head back and continued.

"Did I finally break you clone?" Snake asked.

"No. You didn't." He replied coldly. His voice sounded diffrent. Like the man who was speaking was not Rorschach. He just laughed again and said, "Well...you might have. But I am sure you know that people can develop multiple personalities...well that just happened to El'kar."

"Really? So you the thing his mind developed?" Snake asked.

"Yes." He replied. "But unlike El'kar I think I am more of a person who likes revenge." He then bashed his head his head against Snake's and when he fell he kicked him hard in the chest. Then with his foot he grabbed a knife with his foot from Snake's belt and throw it over and he caught it in his mouth. He then threw the dagger and slashed the chains that held him. He freed himself and he stood and looked down and Snake.

"I wonder how long it will take to make you scream." He said dully, his eyes glinted like a sadistic. Snake looked at him and said, "You can't hurt me."

"Really?" He asked as he took the blade and swung it around then stabbed him in the neck and moved the knife down. Snake actually screamed in pain. He just began to laugh and he then pulled the blade out.

"You're just like me now. El'kar." Snake hissed.

"I never liked that name, how does the name Rorschach sound? That does have a nice ring to it." He said. Snake just stared up at him. He just smiled and stabbed snake through the mouth, he then leaned down next to his ear and whispered, "You made me into this. You have to pay the price." With that he pulled the knife out and walked towards the door. Leaving Snake and his dead brothers just laying there. Snake was still alive, but he didn't care. He just walked away and began to laughing. He just swung the dagger around in his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name was El'kar. Now it's Rorschach.