Hood and Nion

Hood stood under a tree he was busy and didn't hear the small pitter-patter behind him. Suddenly he got dosed in water, he looked up brushed away the water that dripped from his black hair. He saw a young clone maybe the age of nine standing there triumphantly. He just grinned at Hood and said, "Yes! Victory is mine!"

"Really?" asked Hood coming towards him. Nion was the name of the clone, he grinned as his older brother moved forward. He turned and pretended to run away in fear, Hood then grabbed him from behind and lifted him into the air; turning him upside down.

"Hey! Let me go!" He snapped trying not laugh. 

"You're the one who designed to douse me with water. You have to pay the price." Hood said with a sly grin. Nion smiled he then flipped using his unusually high skill for acrobatics and it caused Hood to lose his grip and balance. He fell back on the grass with an oof, Nino hand landed on top of him. 

"Got you again." He said happily and pretended to punch him. 

"Ok. Ok. You got me." Hood said leaning back, he held up his hands.

"I am the only one who can get you ori'vod," He said with a smile.

"That's right." Said Hood smiling. Nion smiled then there was a crash of thunder and he grabbed onto Hood.

"You don't like storms." He said sitting up.Nion shook his head burying his face into Hood's chest. 

"Okay then let's get back to the ship." He said standing. 

"Vod?" He asked softly.

"Yeah?" He asked looking at him.

"Can...you carry me? I kinda hurt my ankle attacking you." He said a bit sheepishly. Hood smiled and lifted Nion off the ground and placed him on his back. Nion wrapped his arms around Hood's neck. Hood held his hands behind him keeping Nion in place.

"I have a question. Did you do this on purpose just so you don't have to walk back?" He asked.

"Maybe." Said Nion grinning. Hood laughed and just carried him back to the ship. Once they got to the barracks and Nion laid down in bed he looked at Hood.

"Hood?" he asked.

"What is it euk vod?" He asked.

"Can you stay with me till I fall asleep?" Nion asked.

"Of course." He said sitting down on the bed. Nion smiled and curled up in bed. He closed his eyes. Once Hood was positive Nion was asleep he stood up and pulled the blanket closer around his little brother and whispered in his ear. " Cu'uhyud, Ni kar'taylir darasuum gar euk vod."

Glossary

ori'vod -Older Brother

Vod-Brother

Euk Vod-Litte brother 

Cu'uhyud, Ni kar'taylir darasuum gar euk vod-Goodnight, I love you, little brother

A/N: If you liked this one. I'll do another one about these two.