Reminder

A/n: This one will be a sad one....but don't worry my next one will be nice.

Blood spatter across the stone cold floor

Blood spatter across the stone cold floor. The chains lay heavy at the young clone's side. The plain gray walls made him feel cold and alone. The door opened and a clone around his age was tossed in. 

"Wire..." The clone said standing but not moving forward since the chains didn't allow that. Wire, however, looked at him with a deep burning hatred in his eyes. 

"You killed them..." He spat at him. "They showed me..." The young clone didn't reply, tears filled his eyes. 

"I'm...sorry...I'm so sorry...I-" But he was cut off as Wire punched him hard in the face. The clone fell to the ground and Wire punched him again. The young clone winced in pain as Wire punched. "Why!? WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!?" Wire shouted. 

"I...donot know..." He whispered. Wire growls and moves away from him. "I hate you." Wire growled. The door opened and Wire left the room. 

The other clone stayed on the floor and curled up not caring that the chains dug into his skin. He did kill him...Wire's younger brother....his little brother. He looked at one of his arms that were still bare, no scars where on this one..yet. He sat up and grabbed a shard of glass that lay on the floor. He dug in into his skin and wrote out a number than a name right below. The blood trickled down his arm and formed a new pool of blood.  

A reminder of the monster he was and became. 

The door opened and someone came in, he didn't bother looking up as he was unchained and thrown into a new room. He saw a table and someone tied to a chair.  On the table there was a blaster with one shot. He stiffly walked over and picked up the blaster. He already knew how the figrue was, even though their face was covered by a hood. 

He raised the blaster and held it still. He knew that the person had two choices. One to die a quick painless death by him or to be tortured. He then shot the person sitting there his hands now shook as the their hood fell off. He just shot his older brother.

"*bic b tayli'bac ner vod'ika. Ni cuyir va gra'ave, gar narir meg gar ganar at narir. Ni kar'taylir darasuum gar, vod..." He said as he fell limp. ((*it's okay my little brother. I am not mad, you did what you had to do. I love you, brother..))

The clone was about to run over to his brother but a strong arm gripped and dragged him back to his cell and chained him back up. He cried silently, his body looked like a skeletons...he looked like a skeleton. Scars and burn marks raged across his body. He then looks back at his arm where the name of his little brother was engraved. He picked up the piece of glass and did it again but in memory of his older brother. He closed his eyes and let the blood roll and drip off his arm.