Rise

Location: Unknown
Time: Unknown
P.O.V: Unknown

Recording File no. 0-211-23X9
We have seen the truth. We know what is about to happen. We are not part of the Republic or the Sepertiest's. Some will call us Rebels, others call us Terrorists. They will call us what they will but we know the truth. Everything they know will fail them, but not us for we are prepared. However no one is fully prepared, yet I have faith in us. We shall rise from the shadows. But for now we must stay hidden, we have a month left. One month until the end of everything we have ever known, but from that, a new world shall Rise and will know how to survive for we have seen the truth. Rise!
End Recording File no. 0-211-23X9

"Not bad," Said a female voice behind me. I turned and nodded at her and said, "I try."

"I would have added more dazzle." She said. I chuckled and said, "I know, that's why I called you here."

"Oh?" She asked as she sat on the edge of my desk.

"Yes. I want to know if you want to start dropping hints?" I asked.

"Really? Can I do it anywhere?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes. But no glitter." I said.

"Fine. Yes!" She said jumping up. "Oh and don't be seen," I added. She nodded and ran out of the room. I just sighed and leaned back in the chair.

Location: Unknown
Time: Unknown
P.O.V: Third person narrative

"Hear that? Sounds like spray paint. Come on." Said a clone. The other clone who was with him nodded, however when they got to where the spray paint was. It was just a bottle of spray paint laying on the ground. Then on the wall was a large spray paint picture. 

'We shall rise!' Said an unseen voice