Rip Or Ship

So there is a tag/game called Rip it or Ship it. So here is how it works you get a load of character names and write them on slips of paper, picking two at random and deciding whether you RIP them or SHIP them!
I have also added why I ship or rip it
I have done this with star wars characters. SO here is what I got and yes I will write fan-fics of the ships (probably)

Also. sorry if I spell the names wrong... 

Ships: 
Kix and Dutchess Satine-I can't explain why I ship it. I just do...

Slick and Riyo Chuchi-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! This is just too cute not to ship! I ship this so hard! Prepare for fanart and fan-fics of them. IT'S JUST TOOO CUTE!

Fives and Barris- I think they'll be cute togeather since Barris is more serious and Fives is a bit more playful. I think he'll bring her out of her shell and make her laugh. 

Ahsoka and Rex-They are so cute togeather!!

Hardcase and Padme- don't ask why I ship it. don't ask why i ship it. I just do. OKAY?! I JUST DO!

Shaak Ti and Jango- MOMMY AND DADDY FOR CLONES!!!! NUFF SAID!

Rips:
Boba Fett and Savage Opress- Just...no...no...no

Obi-Wan and Wolffe: EW EW EW EW EW EW EW! NO NO NO NO! JUST NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anakin and Plo-Kloon: Gag me, someone, please....just ew....

Ventress and Leah: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! NO!

Echo and Dogma: No. They are brothers. Not a ship. Just brothers. 

Luke and Luminra: Nope.

and here are the ones I can't choose if I rip or ship it:

Cody and Aurra Sing

Grand Admiral Thrawn and Commander Thorn (he's a clone trooper if you didn't know)

Aayla Secura and Fox

Darth Maul and Gree

for all of these I both ship and rip. I can't choose it what do you guys think for these last four?

I hope you enjoyed and if you want me to do more of these or really want me to write something on them just ask in the comments!