Part 2: Project 013

Years later...

When 013 gotten rescued from that horrible place he was happy. But was scared so easily, when he saw his own reflection he screamed not knowing what it was. However, a zabark named Mar helped him get used to things. He was also one of the ones to save him from his prison. Another one was a clone by the name of Tick-tac, he was on he shorter side but he was really nice. The other two were clones as well. The first one had a mechanical heart and his brain got whipped and he was used as a sepertiest puppet. He goes by the name Vertigo and the other one was Shockwave.

Shockwave's whole body was metal and beanth he metal was a series of organs that all were organic but still a type of metal. However, he wore this skin type material over his body so he did look normal. He just exsplained it he was an Android that used to be human. Now is organic but isn't.

013 or Immortal as he's called now. He wasn't scared of them but the only two he really trusted was Vertigo and Mar.

"We're almost there," said Tick-tac walking over to Mar who held a sleeping Immortal in his lap. Vertigo sat next to him holding a datapad.

"Good. Vertigo and I will get the stuff, I'll try to take Immortal out. He needs the sunlight." Said Mar holding the young boy close to him.

"Sounds good, but fair warning though the Republic is on this planet." Tick-tac said.

"The republic are morons." Muttered Vertigo his light green eyes narrowing.

~~~

Mar had convinced Immortal to come with them. However, he was hiding his face in Mar's pant legs as the walked. Vertigo walked next to them with his hands in his pocket. The got the few things they needed with everything going fin but there was a loud crash near by the sent Immortal running away from Mar and Vertigo who instetnly ran after him.

Immortal crashed into a clone trooper and fell back whining. "Hey! Watch...." The clone trooper was about to snap but stopped when he saw a young cadet shaking at his feet. The clone bent down and asked, "what are you doing out here?"

However, at that moment Mar and Vertigo ran over. Immortal ran over to Mar and his behind his legs but looked at the clone trooper curiously.

"Who are you three?" The clone demanded coldly but not as cold as he normally would. "This is Immortal." Mar introduced the cadet who waves shly at the clone. "I'm Mar and this is Vertigo." He said.

The clone nods. "I'm Shark." The clone said. Suddenly surpiseing Everyone Immortal walked over to Shark and hugged his leg and whined to be held. Shark just bent down and held the clone. Immortal presses close. Mar smiles. "He must really like you, he's normally scared of new people."

Shark just held the boy. He was light and very thin. He was also pale. "What? Happened him?" Asks Shark.

Immortal shook his head not wanting them to talk about it. The zabark convinced to walk with them back to the ship and during that time  Immortal fell asleep in his arms and Shark held him close. It was the first time since he lost his twin that someone actually hugged him.

Speaking of his twin, Vertigo's​ eyes reminded him of his brother's should would be dead.

A/n: Shark belongs to Grnbunny16
Sorry if I messed him up....