Wha- you know what? i don't want to know....

Dynamite froze as he and Raven where cornered. He turned around and saw the droids lift their blasters to them. Before they could shoot Dynamite shouted, "Last request!"

"What?" Asked a droid.

"Last request. You know my last wish before I die...wait do droids even do that? I mean clones do don't they... actually they don't. Hmmm..why don't they do that. I mean they can and droids can. Its an honorable think to do, wait. Can droid feel honor? I don't know.... I'm blabbing on again aren't I. I'm sorry what where you saying?" He asked the droid. The droid just stood there and just was a bit speechless.

"Can you give me a last request?" Dynamite asked.

"Fine..." said the droid who was still slightly confused.

"Can you pretend to be a chicken? Don't ask why I'm asking this but I've always wanted to see a droid doing that. I mean I've seen a clone stand on his head for an hour and even almost eat his own blaster once. I've also seen a Fangirl...never thought I'd love through that one. I also think I saw a fish named Larry...or was it Bob? Kenny? I don't remember the name but I know it was a god fish that can jump through a burning ring of fire....wait. What was I saying?" He asked. The droid stared at him. "RIGHT! Chicken droid. So can you do it?"

Suddenly the droid began acting like a chicken. Soon all the other droids did the same. Raven looked him and asked, "Wha- you know what? Never mind. I don't want to know."