The Assassin of the past

Mira opened her eyes and sat upright in her bed. She was alive. She was okay. She took a deep breath and laid back in her bunk. "Mira? You okay?" Asked a voice from above her. She turned her head and saw the fire-red haired clone named Flame was hanging off the side of his bunk and looking into hers. 

"Hey Flame." She said. 

"Bad dream?" He asked jumping down. She nods and gets out of bed, "I'll be okay. I just need some water." She said and left the room. She walked to the mess hall and got herself a glass of water.

"Can't sleep?" A voice asked. She turned and then faced a clone. "For the love of....Prime. Don't do that to me." She said taking a deep breath.

"You didn't hear me?" He asked. 

"I'm not as good as I used to be," She sighed and took a drink of the cold water. 

"You still probably are but you don't admit it." Prime said. She looked at him then asked, "What do you want?"

"I want to make sure you're okay," He said looking at her. She smiled and looked at him and said, "I'm alright."

"I know you're lying," Prime said. 

"WELL AM SORRY THAT I AM BEING HUNTED BY MY PAST!" She shouted at him. Prime just looked at her gently. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have yelled." She said.

"No. It's fine. But Mira, you can't run from this forever. At some point, you should go to Silver, start a family. Your past will always be there and you can't change it no matter what. What you need to do is just beep moving forward and if your past comes back to bite. Well, you can run or you can bite it back." Prime said smiling. Mira laughed and said, "Thanks, Prime." 

"Of course. Now. Get some rest." Prime said. Mira nodded and headed back to her room as she fell back asleep she thought of how she was going to Silver again. 

A/N: Silver belongs to ChristianWriter16