An old firend

When then a female mandolorian broke down the door to the Jedi Concil room, to say the Jedi were suprise will be an understatement. To say they needed to change their shorts will be a much better one.

She stepped into the council room and shot her blaster in the air. "I'm going to get right to the point here. I am an old friend of Jango's and your treating the clones worse then garbage. So if you don't want me to kill all the Jedi and then Poison the kaminions and whip out their race from the galaxy. You are going to listen to my demands. One, the clones get treated much better! Two, I'll be in charge of them. Three, they get rights! Four, if they want out they get out." She said simply and folded her arms and leaned back. "I am sure you can make sure these things happen."

The Jedi council just stared at her in silent shock. The force didn't show this to them. It didn't even hint that she came into the building. "Strange your requests are." Yoda said being the first to speak.

"Look Kermit. I am an old friend of Jango's and I have two boys of my own. These clones bleed and breath air like everyone else. The way you treat them is disgusting. People don't trust Jedi since all the power you have scars them. You have a lot to clean up with the whole Jedi or order and what not. But those soliders deserve a chance and isn't there a thing with the force that everything is a part of it? Why destroy clones which are a part of it?" She asks. The Jedi council was silent and without even talking to one and other a discussion was made.

The next day things changed drastically for clones. Everything Cara said was taken care of. However, a Jedi general did come up to her upset they lost their puppets. The Jedi then lost their arm. People learned quickly not to mess with her. Especially the ones who hurt the clones.

∆∆∆

When Kara came to Kamino she instetnly went to the kaminion in charge and punched them in the gut. HARD! She then calmly went to her room to settle in then went about to help fix up Kamino for the clones so they have a shot at a better life. They deserve it more then anything.