Through Time

Glossary: 

Ch'ah cart ch'ithe'umi'aco Ch'ah k'ir nah rsah veo vah cart ber.........I am sorry I don't know what you're saying.

Dang hah!...... Dang it!

Third Person Narrative

A woman dressed in dark colored clothing. She stood silently and a roof of Coruscant. She looked out with her red eyes and let the long wire that was attached to her wrap around her foot then around part of the building. She let her self fall off the side then stopped suspend upside down in mid-air. She let the implant right above her eye slid over her right eye then she raised her sniper gun to the level in her eye. Her target's head came into view; a clone. She pulled the trigger and the bullet went flying however the Jedi that was next to him pushed him out of the way and stopped it with his lightsaber.

"Dang hah!" She wore in Cheunh as she pulled herself upward. She flipped and began running, the Jedi was probably going to be inches behind her within moments.

"STOP!" She heard someone yell within a few minuets. She didn't stop, instead she speed up. She stopped when she came to the end of the row of buildings she was running on top of. She looked at the speeders passing by quickly.

"DON'T MOVE!" Said the Jedi behind her. The woman turned and raised her hands slowly, the edge of her mouth twitched into a smile. She was looking at the Jedi known as Anakin and his captain; Rex. Behind them was her target, a Shinny known as Blown.

"Who are you?" Asked Anakin. She smiled sweetly then said "Ch'ah cart ch'ithe'umi'aco Ch'ah k'ir nah rsah veo vah cart ber." Then she flipped backward and let herself downward. She landed right on a passing speeder and she kicked the guy off. Then she took the controls and flew off.