Don't worry! I will think of a title.....*cough* not *cough*

Ahh. Peace and quiet. A lot of people wish for that and normally that is what they get; when they are relaxing. Yet, that is not the case for the clones on The Valor. That ship is home to a bunch of clones and at times a Jedi or a bounty hunter. Or other at times. Let's just say they can get guests. 

Now to the story, it all began in the morning around 6am and Captain Blair had just woken up. He had gotten in his armor but once he stepped out of his barracks the insanity began. Dark walked by and he was covered in hot pink paint. Captain Blair just looked and Dark turned and said, "I am going to find Saber and Rocket, then I am going to send them into the orbit of the closest planet or moon." He then stormed away. 

Blair sighed. Just once he wished the days where they weren't doing anything that involved the war they would just behave. But Commander Shroud did tell him that a leader has many jobs one of which is making sure the troops that you're leading don't kill each other. He sighed then walked into the mess hall which was a bit quiet this early in the morning. He walked over to where Shroud, Splice, Rorschach, and Rowen were eating.

"I see the insanity begins early," He said sitting down.

"Yes, Saber and Rocket found the cans of paint." Said Shroud as she sighed.

"Who gave them the caf?" Blair asked looking at them.

"No clue," said Rowen. "Those two are on a major sugar high."

"I'll keep far away from them," Said Blair. He began eating breakfast after he finished he went to find a quiet place to fill out some reports and read some reports and look at some complaints. However, you might think to find a quiet room on a ship that has around 100 rooms will be easy. Well your very wrong! He would have gone into one of the cells but Hex locked Ranger in one for being a jerk and the others....let's just not mention them and get out with our lives.

He then finally found one, a room that was nice and silent. He walked in and sat down on a stool, however, we are not going to say that it was a supply closet. "Hey Captain," said a voice causing him to jump up. He looked up and saw Scifer leaning against the wall with his legs crossed and pressed up to the other wall in there.

"What are you doing up there?" Blair asked.

"I wanted a quiet place to read." He replied. Blair sighed and said, "Okay. I need to do some woke anyway." He then sat back down and got to it. Scifer got back to reading.

Later that day when Blair was walking down the hall he then saw Dark dragging Saber and Rocket to the med bay. Both were awake and looked fine but they looked petrified by something. "Dark?" Asked Blair.

"Don't," He replied. He then dragged them into the med bay. Blair sighed and muttered, "if this war doesn't kill me...being in charge of these guys will." He then checked his watch it was only 7:30am. Blair just sighed, yet another very long day.