Bug

The small cadet lets out tiny sneezes. His trained was keeping him out in the rain since he didn't get something right for training. The small cadet sneezed again and huddled up, they wanted him to be a Black ops trooper. He did show great skill when he tried or when they pushed him hard enough but he was still too young to be one. Yet, the kamioims tried to push it on the tiny six-year-old who just wants to cuddle up with a soft blanket and listen to stories. 

Bug, the small cadet, sneezed again and shivered. He wanted to come in, they locked the doors, though. So he was stuck. He shivered as the rain soaked him through. Bug thought he was so cold that little he'll turn into an ice cube!

He shivers and tugs his shirt trying to get warmer. He lets out a breath and sneezes again. He had enough of standing out in the rain and being soaked to death. He looks over at a door and walked over. He saw is trainer....asleep against the wall. Stupid! Bug thought. He looked at the door and tried to push or pull it open. Didn't work.

He huff's and reaches into his pocket and takes out a small pin. He found it and kept it thinking it looked interesting. He presses it in-between the doors and to his surprise, they swung open. Bug jumped back and slipped and landed on his backside in shock. He quickly scrambled up and runs inside. He tiptoes past the trainer and goes to his bed. He first changes and dries himself off. He then gets into fresh warm clothes and cuddles deep into his bed and closes his eyes. He falls asleep and has the blanket pulled close around him.

The trainer came over and looked down at a sleeping Bug. He smirked slightly, the small cadet passed the test and now real training can start for him. The trainer then walks away letting him sleep. He earnt it.