Hymn for goodbye

A/n: This is revenge at ChristianWriter16 for a feels chapter she made. Silver belongs to her. Buckle up feels are real in this one. 

Silver walked the streets of Coruscant it's been a few years since he has seen Mira but he was glade to being seeing her again. He walked to where her apartment was but frowned. The building was abandoned. He walked to the building he heard a loud crash from an upper floor. He ran up the stairs he grabbed his blaster and opened one of the door to the room in came from. He the pointed it at a reddish-brown haired girl with silver colored eyes. 

"Who are you?" He asked. This girl looked around 14  and she looked kinda like Mira.

"I'm Aroa'yra, who are you?" she asked. She had a guitar strapped to her back and wore junky clothing that was too big. 

"I'm Silver. What happened here? Do you know a woman named Mira?" He asked as he slid his blaster away. 

"Yeah-h. Mira is my mom." She said looking at him. 

"What?! Where is she?" He asked. She looked at the floor and said, "I don't know she has been missing for about a year." His face fell and said, "I am so sorry." 

She nodded and blinked away a tears that threatened to come. Silver nodded slowly then said, "Well come on." 

"What?" She asked looking up at him. "Come on we'll look for her together." He said giving her a lopsided grin that made her giggle. She followed him out and after they got onto to his ship and she and him where talking about where she was last seen. She said, "You know my mom talked about you a lot?"

"Really? What she say?" He asked grinning. "That you were sweet, brave, cute, funny, and a bit of a dork." She said. Silver stared at her and said, "A dork!" Aroa'yra just giggled she could see why her mom fell in love with Silver. He was sweet and just lovable. 

A few weeks later...

Silver and Aroa'yra got along great and she laughed at all of his jokes even if some where bad. He listened to her music and remembered the way Mira played. Then one day they found where Mira was. 

Aroa'yra and Silver ran to where she was and froze when they saw her fighting a masked man...she was lossing Silver pulled out his blaster but Mira saw him and sent him a look that said do nothing. Silver reluctantly put his blaster away. The man kicked her off her feet and then stabbed her in the heart with a knife. She let out a gasp and Aroa'yra let out a scream. The man looked up and saw them but he turned and ran. Silver and Aroa'yra ran over to Mira and Silver picked up Mira. 

"Silver....Aroa'yra." She said softly. 

"Mom..." Aroa'yra said sobbing. Mira looked at her and gently stroked her cheek she looked at her mom and hugged her then let go so Silver could talk to her.

"Silver...I love you. So much." Mira said. 

"I love you too," Silver said choking back tears. 

"But please take care of our daughter...please keep her safe." She said as she planted a kiss on his cheek. She then looked at both of them and said, "I love you both." She then fell limp in his arm and Aroa'yra kept started to cry hard. Silver put Mira gently on the ground and closed her eyes. He then led Aroa'yra away and gave her a hug. He lead he to the ship and she cuddled next to him still in tears. 

Silver kept her close and she finally fell asleep curled up next to him. He smiled softly at her though he was still crying for Mira. 'I promise I'll take care of our daughter Mira. I promise.'