We do have a plan. Jump and pray.

The two clones ran and stopped as they just came to the edge of a cliff. "Any other bright idea Dynamite?" Asked Rimaragr as he looked around clutching his blaster tightly. He looked around and said, "Yeah. I got one." Suddenly the cankers that where chasing them came out of the forest. "Jump and pay." He said as he grabbed Rimaragr and pulled him off. Dynamite let out a cry of joy but Rimaragr let out a yelp. Dynamite flipped it the air so he was falling with his back to the ground he through a grande high in the air and shot a lase bolt through it. It exploded sending them down faster and killing the cankers. Rimaragr then turned to Dynamite and yelled, "Now what?" 

"Don't know." He replied as they got closer to the ground. Rimaragr sighed and grabbed him and a dagger. He stuck the dagger to the wall and it slowed their fall so when they where fine and where able to step lightly on the ground. "Never do that to me again!" Shouted Rimaragr at Dynamite. 

"What's the matter? Mr. I can do everything can't jump off a cliff?" He said laughing. 

"I do have emotion and common sense." He replied folding his arms. "No clone has common sense." Dynamite said grinning like a madman.

"Dynamite. You're insane." He said shaking his head. 

"No. I am happy with a slight twist," Dynamite said wrapping an arm around Rimaragr. He just shook his head, why did he have to be the oldest in this squad. But he loved his little brothers even though Raven didn't seem like a little brother. 

"We need to get you more used to these things. Like traveling dementions. You still yelp." Dynamite said. 

"Hush up you." He said slapping the back of his head but his brother just grinned.