Slick and Chuchi

Slick sat up quickly. He was drenched in sweat and he was clutching the bed sheets. "Slick?" Asks a soft voice from the door. Slick looks over and Riyo Chuchi was standing there. She walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. 

"Did you have a bad dream?" She asks. Slick nods and hugs her still shaking from the nightmare. She hugged him close and ran a hand through his hair. "shhh." She said softly to him. "It's okay, it was just a nightmare." She said as she ran a hand through Slick's black hair. 

"Just a nightmare." She repeated. Slick nods and presses closer. He still was scared from the nightmare but he was calming down in her arms. He lays his head on her shoulder and presses close. She rocks him gently and rubs behind his ear.

"Thank you..." He said softly to her. She nods and said, "Of course, do you want to try to go back to bed?" 

Slick shakes his head and she nods. "do you want to talk about it?" She then asks. Slick shrugs and keeps his head buried into her shoulder. She just holds him and runs a hand through his hair. 

"Clone jail..." He suddenly said softly. Riyo looks at him and asks, "That's what your nightmare was about?" 

He nods swallowing heavily. She just held him close and gently rubbed his back till he fell back asleep.