Mistakes

Fox was sitting alone in a room far from everyone. His lip was cut a bit and he had a few wounds from where he took a beating from different clones who were close to Fives. Fox heard the door open and he looked up. A clone stood in the doorway.

"Come to beat me up too?" He asks bitterly.

"No. I came to give you this." He said tossing a small medpack over to him. Fox took it and began patching himself up a little.

The clone walked over and sat down next to him. "Why?" They ask. The word held no emotion.

Fox shook his head tears burning his eyes. "It was a mistake i-i put it on stun-n.....kriff...I know I put it on stun..." Fox said brokenly and bitterly. "I ordered my men to put on stun....they did....I did...it was on stun...oh god why wasn't on stun!" The words now were jumbled and hard to understand through Fox's broken sobs.

The clone removed the helmet he wore and looked at Fox. It was Rex but Fox didn't even realize. Rex shook his head and pulled Fox into a hug. Fox clung to him sobbing. Rex ran a hand through his brother's hair. "I'm-m so sorry....i-i...I didn't​..I just.." Fox mummbles.

"I know. I know." Rex said softly. Fox's tears finally began to die down and he looks up at Rex. His eyes were puffy and bloodshot from crying do hard. "R-rex?" He asks softly.

Rex nods and still kept Fox in a hug. Fox was silent as he presses close again. He didn't know why Rex wasn't beating the kriff out of him. He didn't know why Rex was just hugging him. Fox presses close hidding his face in Rex's armor. Rex just held him and said, "It's okay Commander....I am not mad at you. I know how bad it hurts....trust me I know." Rex's mind drifted back to Umbra for a few moments then brought his mind back to the present. He knew the other members of the 501st should tell at him for helping Fox.

Fox however, he was just broken and letting clones beat him up, that won't do anything. It'll just ruin a brother. A brother who messed up and made a mistake.

Fox had fallen asleep in Rex's arms and Rex's eyes drifted to Fox's blaster. It was on stun...Fox didn't kill Fives...