Target: Preview

"Really?" Asks the hooded figure who leaned against the wall by the window watching people walking on the street below. 

"Yes, your talents weren't exaggerated. Where they?" Asks the man who sat at the desk. "No, they weren't." The hooded man replied walking over. "but everything has a price."

"We can offer you a great deal of money and a partner." He said. "Mmm." The hooded man walked over and sat down across from the man. He looked at the man who was offering this deal. He wore a black suit and a red tie was the only splash of color on him. His face was hidden by shadows and you could only see his lips move when angled right. 

The hooded man wore a black cloak and his normal clothes under it. He also had his normal mask over his face. He leans back and said, "We might have a deal..." 

The man slides a slip of peace of paper. The hooded man looked at it and sat forward. "You don't beat around the bush....it's a deal."He said taking the paper and put it in his pocket. "So. Who's this partner, and who are my targets? Also, this job will take me longer than normal so you will be paying more then I will be the normal charge."

"Fine. It's a deal," The man said giving him a folder of what he needed. The hood man takes it and looks through it. "Hmm...it seems like you don't have my targets, just what traits and some other things my target should have."

"I know but with your alleged skills you shouldn't have a problem finding out what who will make a good target." The man replied sitting back. 

"No...in fact, I think I already have a clone in mind. Please have this 'partner' meet me by my ship." He said and turned and left. 

~~~

The hooded man smiled as he leaned balanced on a metal beam on a rooftop. He spotted his first target. He wouldn't capture him yet, no. It'll be too soon, however, he will watch them. After all, a wolf waits patiently for his prey to be calm and be ready to be attacked. Then the wolf moves in for the kill.

He pulled out a notebook, he opened it and said, "Hmm. Dogma. Should be an interesting first target. So, now let the hunt begin."