Nightmare 2

Darkness had in taken over but when she woke up. She knew where she was. The smell was still the same the feeling of the special hand made cuffs at her wrists where the same as before.

"Mirana." Said a voice from outside her cell. She looks up and says disrespectfully​, "well your still alive." There where two men outside her cell.

"Speak to him with respect!" Demands the younger male outside her cell. "He's..." But Mira cut him off and said, "I know. Leader of the assassin's of night. Immortal. King of assassin's Hey, dad."

"Leave us." Mira's father said to the younger assassin who was in shock. The younger assassin bows and leaves quickly.

"Mira. You broke the highest code. You left. Your punishment is death." He said.

"I know." Mira said looking down. Her father sighs and says, "you where the best assassin there was."

"I know. I left since I don't want a life time of killing." She replied.

"So much like your mother..." Her father says then said, "I know but this is your life and we follow our code. The exaction has been set for an hour." He turns and leave.

Mira's eyes closed and says, "by the code of night. I Mirana Skyfall. Immortal and daughter of the king of shadows hereby challenge the high assassin to a fight. I win I return to the code. I loss, i surrender to the punishment."

A small smile came to his face. "Very well. The battle shall take place at night. A guard will excort you to your room-" he stops as Mira hits part of the bars to the cell and walks out.

"I remember the way." She said and walked past her father. She can't escape this life. Might as well embrace it and do it her own way. After all many of the assassin's have done it before. There was also a part of her that wanted to make her father proud.