Operation Kronide

"Steel. You so owe me for this." Said Remowa; a female Chiss woman who was a bounty hunter. Steel looked up and sighed, he was a clone whose armor looked like that of a mix of black ops and covert ops armor. "I know," He said looking at his blaster.

"Good," She said moving forward. Steel just followed, "The base is still about 150 yards away and over that ridge." He said pointing to a ridge in the distance.

Remowa nodded and said, "There is a stream just up ahead, we should stop there." 

"I agree," Said Steel. They both walked over to the stream and Steel pulled off his helmet and bent down. He cupped his hands and splashed the water on his face. Remowa bent down next to him sliding off her helmet, long black hair fell to her shoulders. She had a sort of dark shade of blue skin. Her red eyes glinted in the light that shone through the trees. She splashed water on her face and then took a drink. 

They both stood up and began to walk away but they stopped and turned back to the stream. "Hear that?" Asked Steel.

"Yep...." Said She said. Suddenly the water began to ripple and both Steel and Remowa pointed their blaster at the water. Two clones emerged, they climbed out and stood on the bank right by the steam. Steel and Remowa lowered their blasters and Steel sighed.

"What in the kirffing galaxy are you two doing here?" Asked Remowa looking at the two clones.

"We kind where getting chased and we kinda had to jump off a waterfall to escape them." Said one of them.

"Correction: He pushed me in and he then did a swan dive in." Said the other one. 

"Oh come on Lack, brighten up." Said the first clone nudging him.

"Shut it Wave!" Lack snapped. Wave just laughed with a big smile. 

"Okay you two, come on. We need to get back to the mission." Said Steel. Wave and Lack both nodded. They began towards the ridge. 

It took them a whole twenty minutes to get to the ridge. "Okay guys. Listen up we are not to contact eachother over comm and we'll keep talking to a minimn. So just hand signs. Also we need to get Ruin before anything." Steel said. They all nodded. Steel then modded and signaled for them to go. They then moved up the ridge and they saw a base.

They began to slowly advance on them steel structure. They where careful were they stepped since if they stopped on a land mine or a tripod a sensor it'll be game over. They reached the door and Steel pointed up. The others nodded. Lack locked his hand's together and let Wave step on them and Lack launched him in the air he did a back flip and landed on the roof and gave them a thumbs up. Then Remowa went and she did a summersault in the air and she landed on the roof. She also have a thumbs up. Then Steel went he just did it simply and didn't through in any weird thing. Lack then glanced around, he then ran at the wall and then he went up it a bit. He began to slip but Wave grabbed his hand and hauled him up.

Lack nodded and then Steel motioned them forward. They all moved forward they walked across the metal roof and stayed hidden from all the cameras and traps that were set. Steel held up his hand that caused everyone to stop. He then bent down on roof were the mental was, he pulled out a small piece of metal and pressed a button. Then a small laser came out and he began to cut a hole in the metal. The circle of metal began to fall but Remowa grabbed it and pulled it back up. She set in on the ground next to him and signaled ever to jump down.

Wave went first then did Lack. Steel then jumped down also. Remowa jumped down and she used a sort of suction up to stick to the ceiling. He then grabbed the piece of metal back into a place. She then jumped to the floor.