Ijaa and Ni'kel

Ijaa yawns and put down his book. It was late and he needed to finish his work but he was so tried. He stood but but suddenly felt a warm thing press up against him. He looked down and sighed. He picked up the little clone that was there and asks, "Ni'kel? What are you doing up so late?" The little clone in his arms looks up with big bright eyes. "I was hungry." He says.

"Okay. Let's get you some food then off to bed. Alright?" He asks holding the small 5 year old close. Ni'kel held onto his older brother as the two walked to the kitchen of their small apartment on mandlaor. It was the safest place Ijaa thought. Away from kamino, away from Jedi, away from the other clones and away from the republic. It was safe enough for them. Ijaa brought sat him down at the table and made a sandwich for Ni'kel. He cut it into little triangles and hands him the plate. Ijaa also got a glass of warm milk for his little brother. As Ni'kel ate, Ijaa sat back and thought.

He had a small job where he could work from his home so he could keep an eye on Ni'kel and teach him what he needed to know. "Vod?" Asks Ni'kel breaking through Ijaa's train of thoughts.

"Yes, ner ad'ika?" He asks.

"I'm all done." Ni'kel said.

Ijaa smiles and helps Ni'kel put his plate in the sink along with his empty cup. The two then walk to Ni'kel and Ijaa's room. They shared, Ijaa turned the other bed room into a study or office. Ni'kel climbs into bed and snuggles under the covers as Ijaa tucked him in. "Vod?" Ni'kel asks looking up at Ijaa with bright eyes.

"Yes?" He replied sitting down at the edge of the bed.

"Your name means Honor, in mando. Why is that?" He asks.

"Since that's my name and it's how it worked out." Ijaa replied.

"Why?" Ni'kel asks.

"It just dose, now go to sleep." Ijaa said pulling the blankets close around the little boy handing him the stuffed animal that Kay near by. "I'm​ not tired though." He whined not wanting to sleep.

"How about a bedtime story," Ijaa offers. Ni'kel shook his head and Ijaa sighed softly. "How about two bedtime stories and tomarow morning we go out for breakfast." Ijaa offered.

The brown haired, hazle eyes boy nods vigerersly. Ijaa smiles and laid down on the bed next to the small figure. He then goes into a story about a brave boy named Ni'kel who was able to save the day and his older brother from the terrible veggie monster. The next story Ijaa fell asleep half way through telling it. Ni'kel just snuggled deep into his brother's arms and the two snuggled into each other.