Mira vs. Droids

I ran across the soft, wet grass, I had about twenty droids chasing me. Jezzs, you blow up one little base and they start chasing you to your death. I sighed and just turned the music I was listening to up, I wasn't in the mood to hear droids yelling at me to stop where I was. Dose anyone actually stop when someone says 'Stop!' really. I then stopped when I came to cliff with about a 1000 foot drop.

Choices: 1. Get turned into a human pancake or 2. Fight Droids.
Decisions. Decisions. I chose two. I stopped turned around when the droids started firing at me I dodged the lasers and ran at it. I did kicked it's head clean off and dogged a few more. I actually wasn't fighting but rather sort of dancing to my music. What? It's a great song. About ten minutes later all the droids where on the ground broken into little bits and pieces.

I then looked up and turned and I saw an angry General Grevios storming up to me. I sighed then ran to the cliff and jumped. I really hoped I had a plan for way down. As I did a free fall
I pulled out two daggers and stuck them into the rock wall. I started slow and when I came to a stop I was right smack in middle stuck. I sighed as I just hung there. I was wondering how long I could stay there for then I began thinking what I wanted for lunch the next day.

"Hey Mira! Need a lift?" I heard a voice call. I looked up to see me older brother Roy.

"No, I plan to hang here for the next few hours." I called back. He rolled his eyes and he through down a rope I grabbed on and grabbed my daggers. I really need to oil my arms, I thought. Yes, both my arms are mechanical...I am sort of a cyborg....not really. Just my arms. My brother however is one.

"You ok little sis?" He asked me once I got up to solid ground.

"Not really. My arms about to come off." I said as I walked onto the ship. I threw off my jacket and grabbed some oil and put them on my arms.

"Better?" He asked.

"Sort of." I said moving them around. "They kinda feel a bit sore, probably from handing in air for an hour." I said. He just sighed and shook his head.

I just smiled at him my silver eyes glistening in the light. He just smiled and said, "I'm just glade your alright and alive." He then wlaked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey. I'm fine, now where is my guitar? I got a great idea for a song." I said hugging him back then looking for my guitar. I found it in the back. I brought it back into the cockpit and began to strum a few chords. Then I began to play as my brother took the ship off the ground and began to fly.