Am I....

The last thing Pon remembered was being shot it the head by a blasted droid, so where he opened his eyes and saw a he was in a white room he was very confused. 

"You're awake," Said a voice and he turned and saw a guy with black hair and he wore black clothes. 

"I-I am?" Pon asked.

"Yeah....also you're kinda dead. Welcome to the other side." The guy said. Pon fainted. He guy sighed and splashed water on him. Glade I didn't kill him...oh wait...darn. I am morbid, he thought. Pon woke up and looked at the guy. "Okay. Let me try this again. I am Shade I have been assigned to make sure you settle in and all that kinda stuff." 

"O-o-oaky...but I am dead?" He asked.

"Yes," Said Shade.

"But I am not just gone?" He asked.

"No," Shade said.

"....are you some type of angle?" He asked.

Shade began laughing and said, "No, sorry. Kid."

"Then what are you?" Pon asked standing up.

".......I have no clue." Shade said. 

"Can I go to people as a ghost?" He asked.

"You can do a lot of things but there is paperwork. Yes even in the afterlife there is paperwork." Shade said with a shake of his head. Pon just nodded then asked, "Wait. Are all my brothers who died here too?" he asked.

"Yes," Shade said. "This place is kinda like the world of the living but slightly different. Like no pain, you don't have to eat you could if you want to, you don't have to go to the bathroom which is quite enjoyable since you can just lay in bed and read for hours on end, and you can't swear well you can but it'll just come out as something like this. You mother forklift." 

"Okay...," Pon said taken aback at this man's easy-going nature and how he said so simply that he was dead.

"Sorry, I had if I am coming off strange it's been a long day." He said. "So..where to first?" He asked.

"Uh....I want to visit a brother of mine," He said.

"He's dead right?" Shade asked.

"Yes," Pon said. 

"Okay then follow me," Shade said as he led him out of the room. Pon smiled a little as he realized that he and his brothers were stuck with each other for all eternity. However, he wasn't sure if that was good or bad.