X-90

Location: Separatists base/Geonosis
Time/Date: Unknown
Subject: X-90 aka Kai
Age: 6

Kai got thrown back by his trainer and hit a wall. Kai let out a long breath as it was taken out of him. He stood up and whipped the blood from his lips and ran at the trainer ready to kill. Kai was a clone made by the Separatists to become an assassin, a weapon, a spy or whatever else they thought will be a good choice for the young clone. He was cloned from Jango Fett however they didn't know how to have the aging process for him so he grew up. He was six years old however it was about ten years before the clone wars began. They wanted to be ready. They already made a successful small group of other clones from Jango's DNA. However, there were only three of them and they grew up together. Kai is isolated and they hope that'll draw and erase any emotion he might have.

Kai tackled his trainer and punched his face in breaking his nose. "Enough!" Said the voice of Darth Maul an overseer of the kid's training. 

Kai stepped off his trainer with the broken nose and small concussion. Maul nods his approval at the cadet, the cadet was fast and smart but Maul kinda felt bad for him. He grew up alone and his training was the level of a sith apprentice. "You can go," Maul said nodding. The six-year-old nodded and leaves the room.