Marr'ad and Winter's Story Part Two

The wedding 

Winter closed her eyes and smiled. She opened them as she began walking down the aisle. Everyone turned and smiled, she walked down with her head held high. She walked and stood next to Marr'ad. The next thing she knew she heard Marr'ad say, "I do." Then she said, "I do." Marr'ad then turned to Winter and she looked back at him. He then pulled her into a kiss.

Later that night during all the dancing Bookie and Bogie walked by, somehow they were wearing pink flowery dresses. Mira and Silver were laughing hard in the corner. Winter just laughed and looked over at her cousin who just smiled and waved.

Ruin then walked up to Winter and Marr'ad and said, "Mazal Tov," Then he walked away. Winter just laughed and said, "You have an interesting family."

"So do you," Said Marr'ad looking over at Mira who had gone up on stage and convinced them to let her play a song. She began playing. "May I have this dance?" Marr'ad then asked her offering her a hand.

"Yes." She replied taking it. They began to dance. Then just as the wedding was over and Winter through the flowers. Mira caught them and looked next to her and saw Silver. She blushed and turned her head.

After the wedding 

"Well that was nice," Said Winter laying down in bed. "It was, I can't believe that Mira actually got Bookie and Bogie in those pink flowery dresses." He replied chuckling laying down next to her. 

"That's Mira for you. But she did seem to get along with Silver." Winter said. "Very true." He said laying down next to her. She cuddled closer to him. "I love you Marr'ad." She laying her head on his chest. 

A year later

"Winter is something?" Asked Marr'ad looking up from dinner.

"Well, I had to go to the doctor today..." She began. "Oh my gosh! Winter are you alright?" He asked standing up.

"Yes." She said laughing. "I have a surprise," She said. She got up and walked over to him. 

"What?" he asked looking at her.  She smiled and placed a hand on her stomach. She then looked at him and smiled brightly. He looked at her his eyes sparkling. She didn't have to say anything. He stood up and kissed her and hugged her. She kissed back and hugged him tightly. 

"What should the name be?" She asked looking at him. He thought then he said, "If it's a girl Ruusan and if it's a boy Dazed."

"Perfect," She said kissing him and he pulled her close.

"I love you," He said.

"I love you too," She said.