New Target: Accepted

A hooded figure looked out the scope of a sniper. The sniper was ready and had the sniper in the right spot. The hood hung over their masked face. They never missed never once. Their target came into few and BAM it was over...

The assassin collected the reward and went back to their ship. They got on and pulled off their mask. Short hair red fell down to her neck. Silver eyes stared back at her as she looked into the mirror. Her name was Mira. Just Mira. Last names don't matter her first name was the only thing she used. She shook her head and walked to the cockpit she started up the ship and began to fly. She was the one of the best assassin's there was. She never missed or failed a mission. Ever. She always did the job to perfection and never asked questions. That how she was raised how she was taught. The code was simple. She followed it, it was her life. She was an assassin she followed the code she was the best and never missed. 

A few weeks later she got a new mission, to assassinate some clone trooper. She could do that easy. It'll be a quick mission. She walked into the bar her target was at and sighed a bit. The place was known for attracting clone troopers. She just put a smile on her face and walked through the place and sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. 

A clone trooper sat down next to her and ordered a drink and said, "I would order you one but it seems you already have one." 

"Yeah. Wouldn't hurt to get another." Was her quick reply. The clone smiled and after he ordered her a drink he said in a quiet voice. "Mira. Isn't." 

She froze how did he know her name. "Best assassin there is. Right? Newest job: to kill Sargent Prime." 

"How did you know?" She asked slowly sliding a weapon out. 

"Because I'm Prime and if people are going to kill me I want to know why." He said and looked at her he then reached out and grabbed her arm stopping her from fully drawing her weapon. She looked at him with her silver eyes. She then moved her other hand outward at his neck he let her go and jumped back. People stopped and looked up at them. They both looked at each other and realized they had to take their fight somewhere private. She moved first walking over to him and kissing him. People then looked away. They left and walked into the alleyway. 

"Where were we?" he asked and she moved to attack him but the dodged and grabbed her arms. 

"Why are you doing this?" He asked. 

"Why do you care?" She hissed. 

"because when I look in your eyes I don't see eyes of a killer." he said and then added, "and trust me I know eyes of a killer. Yes, you killed people but it was just on orders." She then breaks out of it and holds him to the ground and pressed a gun to his head. 

"Go on. Do it. Pull the trigger." He said. She looked at him and suddenly withdraw and let him stand. She looked at him. 

A few months later Mira stood outside her apartment her brother Roy was passed out on the couch. "Thank you." She said and turned to Prime. "Of course." He said and walked over to her. "I owe you." She said. 

"Yeah. You do but if you ever need a friend I'm here." He said and turned to leave. "Wait. Prime." She said he stopped and turned and she said, "I know normally this would be a whole love story but you're kinda like a dad or a crazy uncle to me." 

Prime laughed and took a bow and straightened and said, "Well then. See you around." He then left she smiled and walked back inside. She was no longer the greatest assassin but the skills and memories will be there and but she had to be careful because if they fond out she was still alive and around they will not stop till she is dead for those who fail the mission's punishment is death. She failed her target wasn't dead and she defeated and killed the assassin who was sent to kill her but she lost her arms in the processes. But she was alive and had a whole life ahead of her. She smiled and took out a pair of headphones and lost herself to a whole of music.