I am not a killer

Crest stood there holding a blaster to Slash's head as he was on the floor in front of him. After all these years Crest had the chance to kill this monster the one who broken and made sure that a part of him stayed broken anytime he closed his eyes. His hands shook slightly as Slash looked him the eyes. His eyes were still cold and dark. Crest still had the fear in his chest and it still felt he just looked into a pit. 

"What's the matter, boy? Can't pull the trigger?" Slash asked his cold voice hit Crest like a punch to the gut. He tightened the grip on the blaster. Slash chuckled. "Come on. You really can't shoot me can you? You don't have the guts to." Slash said leaning back. 

"Shut up!" Crest shouted. He never yells but when he does people listen, he could be loud if he needs to be. Crest's gray eyes sparkled with a deep hatred towards this monster. Slash flinched from the shout that Crest made, he was a bit frightening if he yelled. But he recovered and said, "My. My you have a power voice. Such a shame I didn't hear that when we spent all that time togeather." 

Crest took a deep breath and aimed the gun right at Slash. He placed his finger around the trigger. His mind was filled with the time he spent as Slash's prisoner. Every moment flashed through his eyes and he shut them as tears fell down his face.

"Aw. What's the matter little clone?" Slash asked in an icy voice. Crest opened his eyes and took a deep breath. "You can't shoot me can you? You're not a killer." He said.

"You're right. I am not a killer. I never will be." Crest said. Slash laughed his voice echoed around the room. "Ha! I was right. You're just a weak fool. You will never have the guts to kill."

"Am I?" Crest asked looking at Slash right in they eyes. "It's easier to kill than to cause someone endless pain. When you kill someone it's over in a second. You don't deserve that. Not yet." Crest said.

"So you're going to torture me?" Slash asked amused. 

"No. I am not going to do anything to you," Crest said lowering the blaster. "I am going to let you live out the rest of your miserable life and when the time comes you'll get exactly what you deserve." He then turned and walked away. Slash smiled curly, he broke out of the chains and ran at Crest and knocked him to the ground and pinned him there. 

"You are a complete fool," Slash laughed as Crest yelped with fear and tried to break away from his grasp. Slash looked down at him and laughed icily. "I wonder if I can break you again?" Slash mused out loud. Crest closed his eyes and as he felt Slash move closer to him. He then opened them and sent Slash flying off him with the force. He then grabbed the blaster and shot Slash in the waist. Slash gave a shout and clutched his waist, the blast that Crest fired had paralyzed Slash. Crest pushed himself off the ground and stared at Slash. Slash looked up his eyes burned with hatred.

Crest's hands shook, it was the first time he'd ever shot someone. He took a deep breath and relaxed. He then looked at Slash in the eye and said, "I am going to let you live. As I said before you'll get what's coming to you." He then turned and began to leave.

"I am going to kill you boy," Slash hissed from the floor. Crest didn't stop he just kept walking. However, once he left the room he turned and shot the supports and the room fell in. Slash might have survived he might have died. Crest really didn't care what became of him, but he finally felt free. Yes, he might get nightmares of what Slash did to him but at least he'll have the feeling of knowing he had beaten Slash. Not killed but beaten. He had one. But he promised himself one thing, he will never kill anyone. Not ever. He was not going to be a killer.