A bit too big

A/n: this idea came from a book I read called "Star Wars Boba Fett: The Fight To Survive by: Terry Bisson"

Which is awesome....killed my feels though one time too many.

Boba saw his father's helmet hanging up. He smiled and took it down and out it on. How he loved his father, he wanted to be just like him. The galaxies greatest bounty hunter.

When he opened his eyes and looked around at the inside of the helmet it wasn't dark like he had thought. It actually looked like a little control panel he smiled and suddenly he heard a click entering the bedroom. It was Jango. He was in trouble now.

However when Jango saw the oversized helmet on Boba's body he just smiled and began laughing. He walked over and took the helmet off Boba's head and said, "Don't worry your own armor will fit."

"My own?" Asked Boba looking up at Jango.

"Yes, this armor was given to me by the mandalorias." He said putting his helmet back in its spot.

"When I get it, will you teach me how to use it?" He asked wide eyed. Jango just looked at him and smiled. He bent down and said, "Of course I will," he then ruffled his son's hair. Boba then tackled Jango in a hug. Jango just grinned and hugged back.