Freak show part 1

Warning. These clones have a dark and disturbing past. But don't worry. The middle and ending are good. Also yes I will using the episode "Rookies" (season 1 episode 5 of The Clone Wars)
Why? Cuz that episode so awesome!!

Carnage. Zero. Ink. Repeat. Poison and Shriek. All six of these clones never saw the sun. They barely saw each other in the messed up the place they were sold too.

Name: Zero
Number: 00
Age: 7
Use: Cybernetics ((arms and legs are both cybernetic))
Other: mind still in tack, even though he went through horrible things.

Name: Carnage
Number: 01
Age: 12
Use: Fighter. Poison tester.
Other: Is tall, strong, and fast. Even though he's thin.

Name: Ink
Number: 02
Age: 11
Use: mic.
Other: his body is tattooed all over and has a skill in tattooing.

Name: Repeat
Number: 03
Age: 11
Use: simulation tester
Other: gets stuck on loops and keeps repeating things.

Name: Poison 
Number: 04
Age: 10
Use:makes poisons and mic.
Other: he's scared of tech due to being tortured within and kept away all tech. Except for medical equipment and chemical things. 

Name: Shriek  
Number: 05
Age: 8
Use: tester
Other: he's uses tech but hates talking after having special torture done to him.

All these six clones were in heck. They, however, escaped their captives and learning to survive on a stolen ship without knowing very much about the world around then...

"Zero? You sure you don't want to rest?" Asked Poison who easy trying to keep away from all the electronic panels on the wall. They scared him for some reason.

The youngest clone sighed but nodded. He looked around for the autopilot button. Once he found it he pressed it. Zero then headed out to join the others.

Shriek had taken a spot on the floor and against the wall. Not talking. Repeat thankfully wasn't in one of his loops so he was trying to help out Shriek. Carnage was sitting on the floor. He was still covered in blood from his killing spree only half an hour ago. Lastly, Ink was searching the ships for supplies.

"Anything?" Asked Poison to Ink. Ink nods and shows him a pile of food and clothes. Poison walks over to the pile and takes some food. 

Zero sighs and looks at Carnage and says, "I think you could use a shower."

"I'm fine," Carnage says even the blood was beginning to dry on him. "Carnage. Please." Ink said coming over. Carnage sighs but goes to the bathroom on the ship. There was no shower so he just had to wash himself off from the sink. 

"Any idea where we are heading?" Asked Poison. The others shook their heads. 

"Do you think they'll catch us?" Asked Ink.

"I hope not." Said Zero. None of them wanted to go back. What ended up happening was they all fell asleep cuddled into each other in a clone cadet sleep heap. 

Elsewhere...

Rex and Cody walked around the base on the reshi moon. Every these fine and in order. They walked back to the main room and nodded. But before Rex could even speak the deck officer called in and said, "Sarg. There is a ship landing near by..."

"What?" Asked the Sargent as the scopes where checked. They showed nothing. "Echo. Heavy. Check it out." He said. Rex followed to see how they handled it.

"Sentry if you joking i swear-" Heavy mumbled to himself but stopped as he stepped outside and actually saw a ship landing. He, Echo, and Rex went down to check it out. They opened the door to the ship.

Carnage, Ink, Repeat, Poison, Zero and Shriek were all huddled together inside the ship. However they were all ready to run if they had to. Footsteps got closer and closer. Shriek and Zero pressed to Repeat who was pressing into Ink and Poison who was cuddles against Carange. The door clicked open and they looked up at the older clones who stood there.

Rex blinked at the six cadets huddled together. He frowned a bit all of them were cloths that were barely even rags, they had more wounds on them that a veteran had and they are young. He couldn't keep going with the list but stopped and walked over and bent down. "Hello." He said gently....

To be continued...