Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Saber and Rocket were running from Ranger who they just pranked. They hid in a supplie closet and two other clones where there since they just pranked a medic who now was out for blood. These two clones where Boogie and Bookie. All four clones looked at each other and suddenly smiled brightly. Don't ask how they knew they just knew. What did they know? We may never know.

The next day

Dark stepped out of his room and the hallways were painted to look like a yellow brick road. Scifer then ran by screaming his head off, he was soon followed by three clones all paint cannons and one was holding a giant lollipop. Dark stepped back into his room and locked the door.

He heard banging on his door and he opened it letting in Scifer, Ranger and two other clones. He then locked the door.
"What the kriff happened?" Asked Dark.

"Saber and Rocket met two clones by the name of Bookie and Boogie. They got a lot of sugar. They have gone crazy!" Said Scifer.

"So. We'll be staying in here for two weeks?" He asked. The others nodded.

After a while Saber, Rocket, Bookie, and Boogie got tried. So they all fell asleep on top of each other....kinda like a clone clone sleep heap. All the other clones just got to work cleaning the ship and getting everything back in order. When Commader Shroud hears about this she said, "Next time. Put those four in a crate or else they'll just run around the ship."

But now these four have met. Be afraid. Be very afraid.