The Tales Of The Unknown Legion (aka the 11th legion)

"For the 100th time we are not calling ourselves he unknown legion." Sighed Prime as he put his mug of caff on the table.

"Come on! Please!!" Begged the clone who sat across from him. "Just can it Jigsaw." Prime said who began to laugh at his brothers prosisten.

"Mom! Dad's being mean to me." Jigsaw whined looking at a female  blond haired clone with blue eyes. She rolled her blue eyes and said, "You two stop it. We are called the 11th legion but the unknown legion dose sound cool."

"Haha!" Jigsaw said in victory.

"Really?" Prime asked to her. "It won't hurt." She replied leaning back in her chair. Prime just laughs and says, "okay. The name kinda sounds cool." He said.

"The unknown legion exploring the unknown regions of space." Said Jigsaw. "Not bad."

"You forgot our ship name." Halo, the female blond hair clone said. "Right. Ship name: The Firebird. Exploring the unknown regions of space with the unknown region inside." Prime said.

Halo gives a laugh and says, "Alright. See you two later. I'm going to join Mech in the W-All." She gets up and puts brings her mug of caf with her.

She walks into the W-ALL and sits down next to Mech who was eating a bowl of popcorn and drinking some surge indused drink. "Hey. Ha." Mech said.

"How's everything in here Mech?" She asks leaning back in her chair.

"Everything is fine and all scans are coming in clear." He said. "Did you know it's been over seven months, one week, two days, ten hours, twenty seven minutes, and nine seconds since we left on this journey." He said.

Halo smiles and said, "Yep." The cyborgnectic clone yawns some streaches.

"Has Phenoix been in here?" She suddenly asks. Mech shakes his head and says, "naw. He's been with Snow."

"Makes sense." She said. "Do you ever regret it?" Mech then asks.

"What?" She asks.

"We all had the chance to stay and fight for the republic or go off and a explore the world." He said. "and we all had our age things changed so we age normally, maybe even a bit slower. While the rest of our brothers die."

Halo was silent then says, "we all have our journeys and we all exscepted this job for a reason. I joined for two reasons one is a promise and the other is because of the adventure."

"A promise and adventure? Great now we sound like a movie or some book." He sighs. Halo just laughs and says, "maybe we are. Maybe this is all just a story written by some girl who is wearing pajamas in her bed at 12:56am and is writting this instead of sleeping."

"Who knows." Mech agrees.

~~~~

Phoenix sat next to Snow on his bed watching him draw a picture. Snow was drawing a picture of the mythical bird the phoenix for his brother Pheniox. He smiles as he watches his little white haired brother sketch the picture. He was very good. Pheniox just lay back and listened to the movement of the pencil on the paper. The gental hum of the engine of the Firebird, Snow's gental breathing, his heart beating at a good pace. He had no regrets joining the 11th legion. None at all. They accepted him and his little brother. That's what matters.
((Shout out to ChristianWriter16 since we both had a clone named Pheniox))

~~~~

Night sat back in his pilot chair he smiled happily. He didn't mind piloting a cruiser. He loved the fly. Anyship. He loved to watch the sky fly past him and see the world from a view. Yes. Flying was the best job for him. Pluses the sky is endless, the limit you can reach is unknown. He loved that fact. If it were up to him he'll just fly on and on forever. Spoiler his brother lay in the seat next to him asleep.

Spoiler didn't like the sky like Night did. Spoiler's heart belonged in the sea. But nothing in the galaxy could separate these two brothers. Night smiles at his sleeping brother. He the. Turns his head back to watch the space fly by.

~~~~

The general of the ship Orion Ski or Wings as his men called him sat in a chair starring at a game board. Commander Destiney sat across from him with a small smile on his face. Destiney and Wings always played one game of Chess every day at the same time. Did it get old? Yes, but the two comrades always did that. Pluses of they didn't the whole crew might think they are imposters. Which had happened once. But that's a story for another day.

"Your move. Wings." Destiney said. Wings sighed and said, "I know. I know." He makes his move and then Destiney makes his and ends the game winning. Wings sits back and smiles.

"Good game." He says. Destiney nods and puts it away in a storage space in the common room. He then sits back down across from Wings and says, "one thing I can say. When it took this job I thought it'll be a bit more exciting."

"I don't know. I rather enjoy this." He said.

"How can you be so calm and chill all the time?" Asked Destiney laughing. Wings looked at him and said, "I'm a Jedi I have control over my emtions.....I also bash my head in a wall for an hour and take a shote of whiskey."

Destiney laughs again and just then  Fireflight walks in and says, "exiting news. Mech and Halo just spotted a planet. We're starting to get ready land."

"Were we go." Wings said standing up and Destiney followed. "Our fith planet of this journey." Destiney says and smiles. Wings and Fireflight nod. They then leave the common room to get ready to land on the unknown planet and start their journey.