Lost

"Nothing going as usual," sighed the deck officer as he glanced around the outside of the rishi moon tracking station. It was always boring here nothing ever happened. Yet the clones who were on their wished for adventure. However you always must be careful what you wish for an adventure was coming filled with much more then these young cadets had asked for. This adventure would even be much for the Jedi Knights.

A few minutes after he said this a meteor shower began. The deck officer scanned the area where a metro fell but there was something their. An escape pod. "Sir! An escape pod has crashed here." He said into his comm. Then moments later a clone by the name of Heavy and the Sargent of the tracking station went to check this out. There was an escape pod.

"What in the galaxy?" Asked Heavy as he looked at the busted up escape pod. It looked like a normal escape pod but there was something about it that was off.

"Help me get this open," The Sargent said and Heavy nodded saying, "Yes sir!" But even before they moved the door opened or rather fell off. Someone stepped out and fell to the ground coughing. They wore clone armor but the design was different. He didn't have his helmet on and his hair was black and his eyes were a sharp blue. His helmet and weapons lay back in the escape pod.

"Trooper? Are you okay?" Asked the Sargent dropping down next to the clone.

"Daveta ur Araz!" He replied. His voice filled with fear but he didn't speak in basic, not even mandolorian. The language he spoke was unknown to the two clones. He looked at the Sargent in the eyes and then passed out completely.

"Help me get him back to base," said the Sargent picking up the clone. They began walking back to base having the Clone's arms wrapped around both of there shoulders for support.

The deck officer looked at them surprised. They brought him into the base and into the med bay.

"Who is he?" Asked Cutup looking at Heavy.

"No clue but the Sargent wants me and you to go look through what's on the escape pod." Heavy replied. Cutup nodded and they both headed out to were the escape pod was.

The Sargent went to call the the inspection team to tell them what had happened. Echo and Fives where told to watch the unconscious clone.

"What do we do if he wakes up? The Sarg says that the first words he spoke wasn't basic." Asked Echo.

"I am not sure," Fives replied sitting down.

Suddenly the trooper began to shift and mumble nonsense words. He then opened his blue eyes and he sat up quickly. He reached for a weapon that wasn't there.

"Hey. Hey. Relax. Your okay." Said Echo.

"Where am I? Who are you two?" He asked his voice a drop deeper then most clones.

"Your in the tracking station on the reshi moon," replied Echo.

"And I am Fives. This is Echo." Fives said. The trooper nodded relaxing himself.

"And you?" Asked Fives.

"I...I...I.. don't know." He replied looking up at them. They just looked at each other and back at the trooper.

A/n: The name for this is not fully chosen yet. So here are the idea's of the names. Please tell me which one you like best. Also I will make this into a full book if you lovely readers want. (It's probably going to happen anyway though.) Also note that the language that the trooper spoke was something from my own imagination.

1. Lost

2. The Lost One

3. Careful Of What You Wish

4. Undiscovered Force